SOLD 1990 SC auto parts car for sale CHEAP !!!PICS!!! SOLD

AMFRacing1989

I have a 1990 thuinderbird SC with an automatic that i just bought and yet to pick up today that the guy hit a deer with, I will have taken the parts i wanted including the following: blower, suspension sensors and ride computer, passenger side axle shaft, and a few little misc parts. I am looking to dump it off quick. It is bright red with black leather interior seats are a little torn up on it. ran good on a recently re-gasketed(oil pan,head,valvecover, and intake gaskets) motor, till the blower came off(had the guy pull it for me), the front end he said had a little shimmy to it before it was wrecked. The car i beleive is still repairable, the tranny cooler got messed up and he said it leaked quite a bit of fluid, but it got him home without slipping then he went to move it and he said it had a little slip in it, i am guessing that it was just low on fluid. He dosent have time to do anything with it and i dont have time or room to part it out or fix it with 4 other cars in the driveway(my neighbors hate me already as it is). the body is pretty clean, i pressed around on the floors and they seemed to be pretty solid, but then again i wont know till i get under there but the skirts dont hang at all. the interior is in pretty good shape other than the drivers seat. the drivers side door didnt sag either when i went to open it. I dont really know what the car is worth, i will have pictures posted up tommarow, it was pretty dark when i went out there today, and i didnt have the camera, but i will get those on the site tommarow. I need to get the thing gone ASAP so just shoot me a decent offer and i will let you know i will be willing to let it go pretty cheap. Also, i wouldnt mind keeping the wheels because they are in pretty good shape, but if the offer is right i would let them go, so you may need a set of wheels to pick it up. The car is located in three rivers michigan. 49093. the best way to contact me is e-mail, PM, or call me @(269)278-3407. my name is mike, just ask for me and if I am not here, just leave a message.
thanks!

Last edited:
pictures are as followed

Attachments

• 101_0141.JPG
    101_0141.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 101_0142.JPG
    101_0142.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 55
  • 101_0143.JPG
    101_0143.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 101_0144.JPG
    101_0144.JPG
    118.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 101_0140.JPG
    101_0140.JPG
    76.6 KB · Views: 47
and the last ones

Attachments

• 101_0145.JPG
    101_0145.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 101_0146.JPG
    101_0146.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 48
  • 101_0147.JPG
    101_0147.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 55
I dont really know what the car is worth,..... I need to get the thing gone ASAP so just shoot me a decent offer and i will let you know i will be willing to let it go pretty cheap. Also, i wouldnt mind keeping the wheels because they are in pretty good shape, but if the offer is right i would let them go, so you may need a set of wheels to pick it up.

Rules for posting cars on this forum:

To help facilitate users looking for a car, please list the following in your ad:

Make
Model
Color Interior/Exterior
Year
Transmission
miles

Your location
Price

If possible, include a picture, you can attach up to 5 directly in your post.

Thanks,
-SCGUYS

Rules for posting cars on this forum:

To help facilitate users looking for a car, please list the following in your ad:

Make
Model
Color Interior/Exterior
Year
Transmission
miles

Your location
Price

If possible, include a picture, you can attach up to 5 directly in your post.

Thanks,
-SCGUYS

sorry, i dont really post to much for sale stuff.
1990 SC
millage is 150,000 with 80,000 on motor
Automatic transmission
Red w/black leather
moon roof
location is three rivers, mi. 49093
i would like to see like $300 without the wheels
$400 with the wheels. OBO

Pop the hood and trunk and take some pictures please. Have a friend that comes back and forth between 3 Rivers and Champaign, IL, so he might haul it down here for me.

If you could get some pictures of the dash as well.

no problem, I will get those later on today and shoot them out. It still has the blower on it, but it will not come with the car.

here are some more pictures of the car that have been requested.

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 38
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG