Headers for 91 SC

Blown 91 Bird

The headers stock are pitiful, and cant really port them, the cheapest ive seen SC headers were from Supercoupe Performance, and those prices are crazy! My question is....

Can I use 94+ V6 Mustang (aftermarket) headers on my car? I took my heads to the machine shop to get a valve job (also being milled 15 thousanths), and we were comparing them to a set of V6 Mustang headers, and there was practicly no difference (in ports, valves, etc., just the makers of them). So is there any reason why I cannot use headers (Like MAC) made for a mustang on my Supercoupe? Thanks.

Mustang headers will bolt up, but there are some fit issues with the collectors that require one side to be cut and turned.

I hope someone will post the details. I saw info on this here about 6 months ago.

I need ARP bolts & Gaskets but where??

Where do I get these and what gaskets should I get..Doing this for a freind and dont want to use stock bolts....

Thanks Guys

Re: I need ARP bolts & Gaskets but where??

Damon Slowpoke Baumann said:
Where do I get these and what gaskets should I get..Doing this for a freind and dont want to use stock bolts....

Thanks Guys

Where do you live? Do you have like a ERW (Engine Rebuilders Warehouse) or a store like that around? They will either carry them or have them next day shipped...try and find a place like this wherever your located.

Will

Back