OEM 1989 LH Wiper

let me look. I may have one. Yes the 89 are wierd, until the last year or so You had to purchase replacements at the dealer because of the off size too. You may try a dealer as well, they weren't that expensive..about the same as an good aftermarket full blade assembly. Anyway I may have an old one laying around and will look.
Keith

Got 'em...

Got a pair of OEM 89's coming! But, I'll take all I can get of either style:

89 = Unequal lengths
90 and up = Equal lengths

Let me know if you have any , and I'll buy 'em up. Refer to the photos at the bottom of the previous page for examples.

Thanks,

JD

For the people asking, 89 had a 24" left side and 20" right side blade, with specific 89 only wiper arms. 90 - 97 had different arms, with 22" blades on both sides. The original 89 arms were discontinued years ago, and even in the early 90s Ford had the arms changed up to the 90 - up part numbers, also mentioning that the blade lengths had to be changed at the same time.

cheers
Ed N.

Last edited:
Got 'em

Got my pair of 89 wipers today - WOOHOOOO, they look good; THANKS ZACH! Super-nit-picky item, but it's one of the last things I needed to get the car OEM assembly-line correct.

Still looking for more OEM wipers; both 89's and 90-up versions. Let me know what you have, and how much...

JD

Still looking for more OEM wipers; both 89's and 90-up versions. Let me know what you have, and how much...

JD
I haven't forgetten about checking for you, I just haven't made it over to my storage garage.

I haven't forgetten about checking for you, I just haven't made it over to my storage garage.

No problem, I knew it was going to take awhile for you to check in on what you've got. When you get a chance to check, let me know. I'm going to pick up all of these I can collect right now. Keep me posted...

Thanks,

JD

Back