Nyc Clo In Da House!

of course Ill still be in Carlisle..I would have dynoed my car just to see how embarassingly powerles sit is haha

MMM our boy CLO is dodging my phone calls it seems...... we'll see what happens this weekend, othe4rwise back to the drawing board.

Last I heard from him he was coming up next weekend.. Not this weekend.. And i seem to recall him telling you that at the BBQ :D

MMM our boy CLO is dodging my phone calls it seems...... we'll see what happens this weekend, othe4rwise back to the drawing board.

You keep calling at in-opportune times. Currently, where I am at work, cell phones are not allowed. :( I’ll explain why later/in person etc. My day begins at 6am, and doesn't stop until around 12:30/1:00am.

I still love you in that special spot MilGyver. And its next weekend … aka the last weekend in the month.

Paul, the wife will be working, some conference up in NYC or something … I have no idea what it is.

mmm the BBQ was 2 weekends ago.. you said youd try for next week, but if not then the week after, being this weekend... oooooooooh boy.. at this rate i might as well hook up my buddys utek and do it myself like he does , with no wideband.,. muahhaa

mmm the BBQ was 2 weekends ago.. you said youd try for next week, but if not then the week after, being this weekend... oooooooooh boy.. at this rate i might as well hook up my buddys utek and do it myself like he does , with no wideband.,. muahhaa

I'm bringing the marshmallows!

See you guys AGAIN this weekend!

Back