Wynn Carter

rickbtbird

Email Address: tbird88@datarecall.net
User Name: TBird88
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I lost about $180.00 in a transaction with Wynn Carter. I've heard that others have incurred losses as well. I personally would like to know why this happen not because I need the money but because I don't understand what happen. I've had several other dealings with Wynn and never had an issue. So, I'd like to see if we can accumulate a list of people and items that have been lost dealing with him.
  1. List all items you've lost and fairly estimate the dollar value.
  2. List how much cash was your loss?
  3. How much time has passed and try to list the transaction dates.

Unless Wynn is dead, in jail, or has a serious illness I'd like to file a group complaint with the local authorities to see if we can get some kind of explanation.

Contacting local authorities

I've contacted the local Beaumont, TX authorities to see if I can locate Wynn, my money and the exhaust manifolds.

Is there anybody else that still has transactions pending?

Got this today From the Beaumount Police Department

Mr. XXXX,

At this point, I would recommend you send him a certified demand letter return receipt requested. Make a copy of the letter for your records before you send it to him. Basically in the letter recap the terms of the deal then firmly demand either the completed product or reimbursement for their value. Give him 10 days to complete this task. If he responds, he may or may not have a legitimate reason for the delay in shipping. If in the end you feel like he stole the product from you then you will need to make an offense report with the Beaumont Police Department for theft. You may do that on-line at www.beaumontpd.com.

Detective J. Curl
Beaumont Police Department
P.O. Box 3827
Beaumont, TX 77704
jcurl@ci.beaumont.tx.us
(409) 880-3830
(409) 880-3895 (Fax)

I am waiting on about $600 in parts I prepaid for including custom headers and a set of down pipes. That was well over a year ago.

I'm not going after him though.

Last I heard he had lost his job at Koko's and was having to clear everything out. That was based on a phone call he made to me to see if I still wanted the parts. I told him, get them to me when you can. I'm sticking by that but I can understand those that can't.

Geese, well I sent off the certified letter today darn it. I didn't know he lost his job rather I thought he took a different position somewhere else :eek:. If he would only communicate with folks as to his situation I think there might be more understanding on my end. I don't want to seem like the guy that kicks you when you’re down. If he's in dire straits well that's just a totally different situation. I know, I've been there and I came back from it.

So Wynn if you’re reading this, Please respond to my letter with an explanation and I'll see if it's acceptable.

Last edited:
I got the return receipt back from the certified letter I sent some months ago with a signature on it. That's it.

I lost my S-blower spercharger replacement on those is almost priceless and I also lost 200.00 so he could start rebuilding and porting

Email Address: tbird88@datarecall.net
User Name: TBird88
Vendor/Individual: Individual

Comments:

I lost about $180.00 in a transaction with Wynn Carter. I've heard that others have incurred losses as well. I personally would like to know why this happen not because I need the money but because I don't understand what happen. I've had several other dealings with Wynn and never had an issue. So, I'd like to see if we can accumulate a list of people and items that have been lost dealing with him.
  1. List all items you've lost and fairly estimate the dollar value.
  2. List how much cash was your loss?
  3. How much time has passed and try to list the transaction dates.

Unless Wynn is dead, in jail, or has a serious illness I'd like to file a group complaint with the local authorities to see if we can get some kind of explanation.

I feel your pain bro....even tried again to contact him through some other boards...he completely ignores me:
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39752

Back