M112 Hybrid Group Buy Interest.

Those were just my observations, I stand corrected on the Helix design. I am not an Eaton engineer. But it could also have to do with the strength of the rotor to lessen the chance of the rotors colliding with each other. As you can see the from the two older models that you showed the opening is not rectangular its simply wide open for air to move in any direction, so what I was trying to say is that the opening variances are not extremely important.

You are more then welcome to add things to the set up, but as it stands there is not enough interest for its current form, where cost is the main problem with custom parts for the SC.

I think whats killing people is the price...Besides the cost of lets an mpx inlet and case there is the cost of a set of m112 rotors and Wades costs to make an adapater and convert the rotors for use in the m90 case. Off course price has never stopped people from buying things however I think everyone is waiting on you to make some big numbers:O) If you hit that magic 400rwhp number everyone is talking about I think this will definitely take off, Because you have to at least surpass the highest m90 number out there in thw same trim level (meaning no nitrous and alcohol or no alcohol injection)

Any updates on that?

The M112 conversion does make better numbers than an M90. It brings on more boost sooner and creates more torque. As for a peak HP number I believe Ricardo already said that with a brand new motor with less than 50 miles on it the tuner didn't feel it was responsible to attempt to wring out the top end. 360rwhp on a Mustang dyno is very respectable. One of the problems with making more power than that on pump gas is the accompanying boost level. It is going to be very difficult to make a lot more power or boost than what he did without something to increase octane levels.

Remember, this is not a stock motor and the 20-21psi that was observed came through Steig heads and headers. There is a big difference between that 20psi and 20psi being recorded on a stock motor.

On the other spectrum consider the cam in use on this car. The car is said to idle smooth as stock with no noticeable lope. It may not make a big difference in HP but I'm sure it makes some. I think if you really consider the package you will agree that even though he didn't yet eclipse the 400rwhp number, he has attained power levels that are not common in any sense of the word. I think a little race fuel and some good weather is all that would be needed to hit 400rwhp on a Dynojet.

"Panic"
I did not mind your comments on the subject, not sure why you deleted your threads, you brought up some interesting observations on the matter, that would make for further discussion. I am not trying to misrepresent this kit cause I am the only one using it. If that was the case I would just keep it a secret and be happy with it. It is what it is. I think I will be happy with it since my main consern was getting drivability back on my car that I was not able to get with bigger cams, regardless of tune.
Although I am still waiting for the real M112 kit that one of our previous vendors still making me. Again we will have to see what Kens kit does but I have a feeling it will not be magic and not that far from my results. Its not easy to get to 400Rwhp supercharged on 93 octane. When we get into turbos then we will start to see that 500RWhp with ease.

Last edited:
Got another SUPERCOUPE yeaaa !!!!!!

1.P.M me to get that set-up .
2.Can you put the smallest pulley you can find on it for me ?
3.May be your tune is wrong , and you didn't start with a stock engine , and tuning it to the cam shaft not ,the old one . A pro racer here was pissed at himself because he had been doing that to his car and now he makes alot of power .
4.Wil you warrenty the blower and intake ?
5.Will it fit under the stock hood ?

Back