Need engine for 90' supercoupe

supercoupe dude

Hey, I just got a 90' supercoupe and it has a rod knocking, I was wondering if any body may have a complete engine out of a wrecked car possibly that runs so I could just swap them out. my e-mail is hubbymotorworks@yahoo.com if any of you guys/girls have one and are intersted in parting with it please let me know, Thanks

Tim

I've got a short block I'd let go for $100 but it'd have to be picked up in Panama City, FL. It came from a car with blown head gaskets but was sold to me as running. I'd take it the rest of the way down for inspection and new rings and bearings before install if it was me. I've also got a spare set of heads somewhere that could go with it...

I have a complete engine oout of a 91sc. The car was wrecked and I bought it for parts however I did not need the engine and tranny. The car had 45,000 miles on it when it was wrecked and the engine ran perfect. I personally drove the car onto and off of the flat bad that hauled it to my house. I live in TN. If interested, make me an offer. I can even arrange shipping if its not too far. My e-mail is antnyd01@hotmail.com

Back