New York SCCOA'ers

I'm living in NJ now, and I would like to know if you all get together and do something on weekends with your t-birds. let me know if you can

hey! i see two on staten island. this island is 14 by 9 miles and i never see them
who else is here??

Last edited:
We do some things in Long Island and Queens.....See if you can make the Carlisle PA event in June..Bunch of NY'rs and NJ guys going

Spot me on the map.......

I should be on the road in two weeks...Runs drives now but head gaskets are this weeks project......Maybe next week depending on if I change out the cam..

F1rocco
Rochester NY 14609

Carlisle PA seems doable for me......

I hate Summer events though...Always seems like everything cool to go to is on a 100 degree day and hilly roads....Most of the time my vehicles dont care for the additional heat...Always a scary drive........

Note to self...Renew my AAA..

As far as CArlisle is concerned Im heading out Friday morning so if anyone wanst to caravan from LI upsatate or whatnot they can meet up at my house..Im near the whitestone bridge,,MAke sure to mention sccoa when you register

Carlisle sounds doable for me as well right now Damon. I SHOULD have at least one of my SC's up and running by that time, but hopefully both of them. It would be a nice road trip for either SC too. Let's start planning now if we can...

Just mapquest my route

And it looks like RT390/86 from Rochester NY down to PA..Then 15S/11S...This is ideal for me instead of taking 81 south...

I like to play it say with my project cars....Id have no problem stopping at a location for a few hours somewhere for eats and meets and letting the car cool off and check everything over again..Even if its not the fastest route to PA.......

I always wanted to convoy through NYC with the same type of vehicles....I almost made a Bronco meet up one year with some Jersey boys.......Jersey peeps are huge ford freaks....Its always amazing to see the head count.....

F1

well from my house We could either go through manhattan or just jump on the whitestone bride....

We could also have a potential meetup time along the way for those that perhaps cant meet up over here...Im just mentioning my house because its located in a spot where people from upstate and LI can kind of meet up.

A spot en route at a certain time would do as well....Caravans are cool...Mayeb get soem jersey guy sin on it..Those that are leaving friday.

Im all down for planning early...As a matter of fact...Nows a great time

Just throwing this back in the mix to see if anyone is still interested in caravaning to Carlisle..

House full of relatives as they begin to arrive tonight for a weekend thingie. As much as I would like to sneak out of the house for any reason whatsoever I would be missed and the cost wouldn't be worth the fun. :eek: ;)

Ira

House full of relatives as they begin to arrive tonight for a weekend thingie. As much as I would like to sneak out of the house for any reason whatsoever I would be missed and the cost wouldn't be worth the fun. :eek: ;)

Ira

Maybe youll just have to provide a lil get together at your place which will asure your there...Unless you get d into work!

Back