I have set a NEW deadline for the calendar orders!!!

• Thread starter austinxtreme512
  • Start date
A

austinxtreme512

I have set a NEW deadline for the calendar orders!!!

*******MAY 15th********

Well according to the amount that wanted one and the amount that ACTUALLY paid for one or two or even up to six, we have come up short, to the magic number of 40 orders:( !!!

I thank you all for contributing to my project and supporting me 100% with it!! This is a limited edition calendar and I want EVERYONE to have one and enjoy it!! im sorry about the price of it, I had NO intentions of them being that high, i understand ALOT of people are sending there money out monday and i told them that was fine!!

I have talked to my teacher asking for an extended due date for my project cuz i DONT have at least 100 to actually make them!!! You dont have to buy one, but wouldnt be cool to have the nicest looking SC's in your garage, wishing yours could be that nice:p or give one as a gift maybe to someone who HATES fords lol... or someone you love maybe..

Well As of RIGHT NOW, i have 40 orders, I need at least 60 more to make these officially, well, i think i said enough and thanks for the help!!

If yall could, please advertise for me!!! Thanks!!

Order forms are at the bottom of the NON-TECH BBS!!! THANKS AGAIN

Re: I have set a NEW deadline for the calendar orders!!!

Chris, would I have your permission to print out some order forms and visit some places here locally to garner some orders? I could go by my Ford place, mechanics, and some friends. I will see if I can get some orders at least from here. It's a shame I don't have at least one calendar to show off but may I use that picture of the front of it? I ended up selling some girl scout cookies at the Ford dealer by just showing up with an explorer full of boxes. :) It couldn't hurt. Hell, I've seen calendars of animals sell at Barnes and Noble for 25 dollars, surely a calendar of SC's will sell. I think it just needs to get advertised. Anyway I will try. Oh and I met another 35th owner this weekend and printed a form out for him. He will send you an order this week.

I get out the money this week. I've been busy the past week and didn't get a chance to set out the money.

Lance: you NEVER EVER have to ask for my permission to advertise for me!! I REALLY thank you helping me out with this project!! you have contributed almost ALL of your time and webspace to help me out(exagerating but close:) ) Well I really thank you for doing what you are doing for me!!

Yall have time now, almost 2 more weeks i have added for yall!! I dont think i can go any further than that!!! PLEASE PLEASE help me out here, thanks!!

Re: ...

sending mine tomorrow (05-10-02). Just finally got a break in bills to have some spending cash. Its not to late is it austin?

I will order one as well.

Chris

Back