Wanted Integrated Relay Control Module

kenkay

I need a GOOD Integrated Relay Control Module for my 89 SC 5 speed, part number is as follows E9SF 12B577-AA I am having cooling system problems, good cooling fan, replaced both temp. sensors, radiator has good flow, no blockage to air flow to radiator. After 18 yrs of ownership, now I'm getting little problems, any ideas, as to what else it could be?

I am pretty sure I have an AA IRCM at my shop.....

I have a good supply of AB IRCMs....:rolleyes:

I'll check when I get to work on Monday.....

About the IRCM for my 89,

About the IRCM for my 89, numbers match, and how much, and ground shipping to 18224? Numbers are, E9SF 12B577-AA
Thanks
Ken

I can't seem to find the AA IRCM that I had......:confused:

Anybody know the differance between the E9SF-12B577-AB IRCMs and the E9SF-12B577-AA IRCMs.....

About the ICRM

i have 2 icrms .with ab letters at the end.

Your IRCM's have different letters, at the end? They are updated unit's? And will they work for me? If they will work, how much, and ground shipping to zip 18224 Let me know if you want to part with one?
Ken

Icrm

Your IRCM's have different letters, at the end? They are updated unit's? And will they work for me? If they will work, how much, and ground shipping to zip 18224 Let me know if you want to part with one?
Ken

$35 shipped.thx tony.

About the IRCM for my 89 SC

Then I have 5 of them......:D

Well if the numbers on the tail end are just updated versions, and will work for me, then how much? and shipping ground to 18224
And POCK 1 said he had two, I asked him how much also, so you guys let me know. Gotta get one from somebody, and Thanks
Ken

Also......need a front right hub, ABS fins on it, mine is starting to get crappy, and need a quite one, if you got, how much, plus shipping ground to 18224

Back