Rock Auto Discount Code

What are the codes from and for?
I have ALOT of suspension and brake parts to order in January for my Torino.

RockAuto.com

Website to order parts from. It's like dealing with AutoZone or O'Riellys without the retard behind the counter.

You put the discount code in the "How did you hear about us" spot I think and it's good for 5% off.

RockAuto.com

Website to order parts from. It's like dealing with AutoZone or O'Riellys without the retard behind the counter.

You put the discount code in the "How did you hear about us" spot I think and it's good for 5% off.

I know about the website. lol
was wondering what the code was good for?
Is it applied because of SCCoA or applied from a specific person.

Ordering all Moog parts, anyone had experience with lifetime type warrantee stuff from them?

Nope, the code is good for everyone and their mother. You just put it in the "How did you hear about us" line at the shopping cart and you'll receive 5% off your order.

Hey, I was just double checking :p

When you purchase parts from www.rockauto.com they ask for your e-mail address. A month or so after you purchase you usually will get an e-mail with a discount code for 5% off. In the e-mail it says specifically to share it with your friends and family.

If you enter the code (and only the numbers, nothing else) in the How did you hear about us box when checking out, you will get 5% off your total order.

Sometimes they will give a code for more than 5% off, if so, folks note it in their post.

When you purchase parts from www.rockauto.com they ask for your e-mail address. A month or so after you purchase you usually will get an e-mail with a discount code for 5% off. In the e-mail it says specifically to share it with your friends and family.

If you enter the code (and only the numbers, nothing else) in the How did you hear about us box when checking out, you will get 5% off your total order.

Sometimes they will give a code for more than 5% off, if so, folks note it in their post.

PERFECT thanks for the direct answer info!

Rockauto discount code

45673233746605 Expires ____ February 27, 2011

Later
dbd

Your discount code is:

This discount code expires on March 27, 2011; so don't wait!

Back