Congratulations to Miller

mmm... motor mounts were changed....I think I MAY have a broken tranny mount, im going to check that out later to be sure... but it sounds like a possibilityy with cable getting pinched..... Im goign to go pull wiper cowl off and make sure its ran outa the way of everything... keep suggestions coming......

Update...Well it seems millers issues get fixed then come back (never fixed)

Seems the cruise control cable may have been binding up on him....So far so good

yes I knoticed the cruise control cable was kinda thrown all around on the Driverside of the motor all looped around thigns, strapped it up to the fender..I took it for a nice ride, all seemed to be A-OK... did a few powerbrakes, all stopped the second i let off the gas, which is a new thing.... I may take it out again later, im sure it will be fked up again haha

MMM.... probnably not haha.... Maybe I will go if Damon goes.. its such a long ride from LI yahn'..... cars been working good all day but that means nothing, usually things re-bnreak themself with my car......but if all stays well, I shall love you forever dave...I hope my monthsssssss of chasing the problem have come to an end... if so, its time for round two for mods =)

anyways, i farted today figured I'll let everybody know.... Car had still been hanging up alot, so I decided maybe it was a job for 2 people. So i was in car and i'v rev it up in drive and it would hangup, over n over tried tightning spring on the throttle arm- no bueno. tried closing the throttle screw a bunch-no bueno. On attempt number 54,548 we had a breakthru. My friend was watchin close and knoticed, that when I reved the motor up and it lifted up, it was pinning the end of the cruise cable against the line for the AC reciver, not letting it close. we tried it again, he knoticed same thing. I grabbed onto it bent it away from the TB a bunch, started-er-up and tryed again - bueno. so a year of going insane, and all i needed was a 2nd pair of eyes... sweet.. not that I figured it out its time to pull it apart and try a new setup.. awsome

Back