1989 SC parting out

boltman

Posted it for sale some time ago but no takers, now I'm just going to part it out. It's an '89 5spd, black with red interior. Located in the Cary, NC area right now at my work and all parts (or if you want the whole car) needs to go.

Posted it for sale some time ago but no takers, now I'm just going to part it out. It's an '89 5spd, black with red interior. Located in the Cary, NC area right now at my work and all parts (or if you want the whole car) needs to go.

Interested in ABS master cyl and compensator

Sorry I haven't replied to any of your messages, working on setting up Pay-Pal. Haven't sold any parts yet, working on a way for the shop I work at to let me leave the car there while I strip it down, if not I'll need to have it towed back home. Again, car is still intacted or if anyone wanted to buy the whole car let me know.

Need Crank sensor wheel and HB

Hi I could use a crank sensor wheel and HB for 90 SC.

Back