Stainless guage cluster surround

Back n black bird

Is now available...i have got my first order of 20 pieces. They will be custom etched also, and will have pictures early next week of a final product one. I will get a picture of one without the etching tonight in a few hours. Thanks guys, shoot me an email if you want to reserve your spot on the list.

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

Is now available...i have got my first order of 20 pieces. They will be custom etched also, and will have pictures early next week of a final product one. I will get a picture of one without the etching tonight in a few hours. Thanks guys, shoot me an email if you want to reserve your spot on the list.

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

How much $ ?

here

really hard to cature the grain using a camera...this is with no flash

002zb1.jpg

I will decide price but it will be $26.95 or cheaper. And this is STAINLESS, not aluminum. I'm going to work on getting a nicer pciture, i was pressed for time for this one.

Last edited:
sorry for the delay in pictures, my vinyl software i use to make the etching is down and it will be 2 weeks before i get the new software to make the sitckers to etch them, so i will be posting in a few weeks the finished products

Jamie - www.carztuff.com

Back