full exhaust

johnrada

just ordered a full exhaust from SCP and talked to bill on the phone, but i have not recieved any emails about order confirmation or anything of that nature, i was just wondering when it was going to come in so i know when i will have time to work on what, i live in new jersey so not too far from him thanks

just ordered a full exhaust from SCP and talked to bill on the phone, but i have not recieved any emails about order confirmation or anything of that nature, i was just wondering when it was going to come in so i know when i will have time to work on what, i live in new jersey so not too far from him thanks

1 of 2 things just happened :confused:

1-you just assumed that every person on the board is physic, and can tell you an exact date and time when your exhaust will arrive :rolleyes:

or

2- you ment to type an e-mail to SCP

no...

i was just wondering if anyone had any past experience and how long it took them to get their exhaust or at least how long before they shipped it out...very simple maybe i worded it bad and probably did, but now you may refer to sentence 1 for what i actually meant
edit* i am very anxious, i also reread what i said and it was worded terribly, my mistake

Last edited:
i was just wondering if anyone had any past experience and how long it took them to get their exhaust or at least how long before they shipped it out...very simple maybe i worded it bad and probably did, but now you may refer to sentence 1 for what i actually meant
edit* i am very anxious, i also reread what i said and it was worded terribly, my mistake

:D I'm just giving you a hard time, I think I made 15-20 threads when I was waiting for Charles from MP to get my blower in, (6 months by the way)

ah ok, i understand, well if anyone actually knows please get back to me, thanks maybe i will drop bill an email

Mine took a couple of weeks because the upper exhaust and pipes had to be made and there was a back order.

Last edited:
I never got an email from SCP after I ordered parts from them so I'm not suprised you didn't get one

Back