going to the dyno, you can win a twelve pack of beer for...

Rich's Big HP Dyno-Guess/Beer Give-Away

I'll give you high hopes, Rich, and will go with 327 peak HP.

Still pretty good with stock heads and cam, or so they APPEAR to be...Seems to me from your other threads, you just might have an ace up your sleeve, or some mechanical equivalent..:p ..There's more that you're NOT saying, than what you ARE saying, and I suppose that's at least half the fun in all this!!!!
The elusive element of surprise and mystery of what constitutes a marine motor vs. an air force motor..>LOL< This will be interesting, to figure out what you dun to your newest big gun..... w/ 3.8L bore size.
So I'll jump in with my guess, wish you the Best of Luck, and advise you to set the swamp cooler on high, cuz' the cool air and higher humidity can only help you on a hot summer day's dyno run. Don't forget to replace the cone filter with a big 4-barrel-carb funnel venturi pointed straight up, with a fan, to get more atmospheric pressure jammed down it's throat, and dry ice in the gas line cooler before you take the IC out of the walk-in freezer....just kidding..... but really, get everything you can get, I need it!
On a sudsier note, is Bud Light the agreed benchmark standard? I just won't drink Natural Light, no matter how cold it is...:eek:
I prefer Beck's, Newcastle, Corona or Pacifico....but I'll meet you in the middle if I win, and if I lose, I'll give you a free beer just for sponsoring your very own online SCCOA HP contest!
And if you have an SC, everyone needs a sponsor, don't they????*LOL*
Great Build-Up.... Let the Horses out-of-the-gate already!

Last edited:
290 RWHP. There are really only 2 different kinds of beers to me, thats warm and cold buddy! good luck, I think 290 rwhp could put the :eek: face on the driver of a stock cobra. :D

Last edited:
Back