18x8 Fondmetal 7200's wrapped in 255-45-18 Kumho ASX's

Thunder95

Wheels:
Fondmetal 7200
18x8 +38mm offset
Silver Painted

Tires:
4 Kumho Ecsta ASX (All season high performance tire)
255-45-18
front 2- 75% tred left
rear 2- 99% tred (less than 1000 miles)

$999 for the package, $599 for just the wheels.

Hubswap = Bye bye. These things are in GREAT condition. NEVER curbed, no rash at all. Might have a couple very small rock chips. These fit my car with no issues except for the ocassional tire kiss of the front fender liner. Suit the Thunderbird very well IMO, and are DISCONTINUED in North America. I know the price is kinda high but these are in great shape, good rubber, and I paid considerably more when I bought them in '05. I swear to God, do NOT post up here for any other reason other than inquiring to buy them. Here are the pics:
FON.jpg

DSC00894.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

-Joel

P.S. I know my post count is kinda low, but I'm over on TCCoA a lot as well, Melon and some other guys will vouch for me here too.

Last edited:
Neither will your completely pointless replies... which is EXACTLY why I posted that up. Seriously, I asked specifically for people NOT to do this... and you do it anyway? I know you can read so you must be plain stupid.

-Joel

Neither will your completely pointless replies... which is EXACTLY why I posted that up.

Actually, people will see a post with replies and think "hey, must be something interesting, let me take a look" - whereas no replies, they'll pass it by. So your abrasive statements aren't doing you any favors.

Actually, people will see a post with replies and think "hey, must be something interesting, let me take a look" - whereas no replies, they'll pass it by. So your abrasive statements aren't doing you any favors.

Once again, my marketing tactics arent your concern. If I wanted replies, I could bump it myself. Thanks AGAIN to another person for putting worthless nonsense in my FOR SALE (not worthless comments) thread, AFTER I specifically asked for you not to. Please don't post here again.

Now if anyone would like to buy the wheels, I would be more than happy to provide more pictures, specs, or whatever you might need. I'm a nice guy, just ask Melon! ;)

-Joel

damn. you may want to edit your posts. i wouldnt buy from you simply because of the bad attitude. of course i dont know what was said by guy #2 because his posts are edited too. maybe i should make like horse poop and hit the trail. :D

That's the way to do it!!

Here's another useless post for you. How about stop calling the members and regulars here stupid, retarded, etc. You are showing your obviously low IQ. This is a community forum and a lot of useful discussion goes on in the for sale forums. After reading your childish outbursts, I doubt anyone around here would trust you with their money. These wheels have been for sale on TCCoA for almost three weeks and nobody's biting, so you come over here and start biting everyones head off. Good luck with them on TCCoA.

I say that because I have a billion morons like yourself post up pointless BS on here, instead of actually wanting to buy the wheels. My marketing tactics aren't your concern. If someone actually wants to talk about buying the wheels, I'm a more than polite, good guy that would love to have a perfect transaction. Those comments were SUPPOSED to weed out spam like yourself. It's this kind of pointless CRAP that pisses me off. Please stop posting here.

-Joel

Good luck selling your wheels here.

I dont mean to be an ~~~, but you guys are trying to piss me off. I ask for no posts unless you are a buyer... simple as that. Then you all feel the need to get on here and go exactly against what I specifically asked. You show complete disrespect... so I showed it back. I must have a low IQ, to think that people here would actually respect my wishes about how I would like to handle this sale.

All it takes is a spec of maturity to say, hey... I'll leave this thread alone and move it on to somewhere else. You guys post up anyway... if someone wants the wheels, they will make an offer... you guys are just trolling looking for someone to give crap to. I don't care what you think about how I am selling, or my words, or anything... UNLESS you are a buyer. I have no problem with giving complete respect if you come to the table for the reason the thread is here... to sell my wheels.

That being said, yes... I acted immaturely, I had outbursts, I snapped. But this happens all to time over on TCCoA, and I thought it would be better here. I put the first comment in there to try and keep this from happening. Now, I apollogize for my harsh words, for my comments, and all the stuff that offended. I came here to put my wheels up for sale, and nothing else, not upset or piss anyone off... I am just getting sick of people posting up a billion times when they have no intention of buying, thats all. Again, sorry for my words/actions... the wheels are still for sale.

-Joel

This isn't TCCoA. We all get along pretty well over here, so no need for any harsh comments on anyone's part. :cool:

Thomas

Seriously, can you not read? DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY MY WHEELS. I don't care if you wouldn't buy from me cause of my attitude. Thank you for showing how retarded you are. I mean seriously, is this too hard to grasp? My attitude is this way because all I get is this kinda BS spamming up my thread. Don't reply, please stop posting here.

-Joel

i was actually doing this just to mess with you.:D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
I'm So Sorry Joe

I dont mean to be an ~~~, but you guys are trying to piss me off. I ask for no posts unless you are a buyer... simple as that. Then you all feel the need to get on here and go exactly against what I specifically asked. You show complete disrespect... so I showed it back. I must have a low IQ, to think that people here would actually respect my wishes about how I would like to handle this sale.

All it takes is a spec of maturity to say, hey... I'll leave this thread alone and move it on to somewhere else. You guys post up anyway... if someone wants the wheels, they will make an offer... you guys are just trolling looking for someone to give crap to. I don't care what you think about how I am selling, or my words, or anything... UNLESS you are a buyer. I have no problem with giving complete respect if you come to the table for the reason the thread is here... to sell my wheels.

That being said, yes... I acted immaturely, I had outbursts, I snapped. But this happens all to time over on TCCoA, and I thought it would be better here. I put the first comment in there to try and keep this from happening. Now, I apollogize for my harsh words, for my comments, and all the stuff that offended. I came here to put my wheels up for sale, and nothing else, not upset or piss anyone off... I am just getting sick of people posting up a billion times when they have no intention of buying, thats all. Again, sorry for my words/actions... the wheels are still for sale.

-Joel

Oh gee I'm so sorry for raising you blood pressure, again good luck selling your wheels. :)

lol. quite a festival going on here eh?

you guys. just chill for a minute. all joking aside, its hard to relay sarcasm over the interweb.. thats what we have smilies for :).
joel. try not to egt to bent out of shape. let them say what they want, and if they are seriously being buttheads, report them to the mods.
i want those wheels so bad.. liek you said.. tehy would look scandalous on my black 95... but i have pretty damn shallow pockets right now.

guys, i'll vouch for joel, he is an EXCELLENT seller, he just becomes a little hotheaded, and needs a scooby snack once in a while :)

so lets cool it, edit out all teh nonsense, and continue with the sale :D
this is a great deal, and these are very nice wheels, i've seen them in person!

LOL Well put Tyler.

Alright guys, I'm sorry here... I have way too much on my plate right now, and thats no excuse to be a a-hole. Scooby snack taken...:p

-Joel

definitely.. lol. god i wish i could buy these... you prolly wont have them still when i have the cash!

Back