Shootout 2007 Comments & Questions

The biggest advantage of the less weight and less power that Kevin will have is less strain on everything..Less strain on motor, chasis, rear, tranny....

WHich should equal better reliability..But we shall see...Will be a great race indeed.

BTW do we drive our own cars in order to qualify or can anyone drive em?

The biggest advantage of the less weight and less power that Kevin will have is less strain on everything..Less strain on motor, chasis, rear, tranny....

WHich should equal better reliability..But we shall see...Will be a great race indeed.

BTW do we drive our own cars in order to qualify or can anyone drive em?

Damon,

Reliability hasn't really been a problem for me. Now my electrical wiring is another story. On the turbo car...everything is soldered and heat shrinked...my 91 has mostly crimp style connectors :(. Not good after a few years.

David

Damon,

Reliability hasn't really been a problem for me. Now my electrical wiring is another story. On the turbo car...everything is soldered and heat shrinked...my 91 has mostly crimp style connectors :(. Not good after a few years.

David

I meant less chance of breakage. Now my mustang has experienced the I shouldnt of crimped that to this...Solder is my best freind nowadays

Back