Brief outtage today

blkthndr

former sccoa webmaster
We had a brief outtage of the forums today as we upgraded to the latest version of vbulletin and encountered a corrupt table.

everything looks fine now.

Got an error when trying to search

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/home/sccoaco/public_html/forums/search.php on line 884

Thanks, I have bumped up the php memory size, please let me know if you see the error again.

It has been similar to these each time: Changing the subject line text makes the error different:confused:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/home/sccoaco/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 16 bytes) in /usr/home/sccoaco/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 3095

Gave it overnight....

Still doing it...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/home/sccoaco/public_html/forums/includes/functions_search.php on line 196

I needs to make a technical post ;)

If I see it again (I haven't) I'll try and note the exact time and the number of users on the board at that time. I bet it's just following the mass of users reading or searching or pressing submit at one time.

Well I've been trying to add a new post to the technical forum since Friday, and aint been able to yet...

Gave it overnight....

Still doing it...

I needs to make a technical post ;)

I got that error while searching today, but it seems to be ok now.

In the Lounge when trying to make a new post:

In the Lounge when trying to make a new post:

That same thing happen to me yesterday when I was trying to preview a post with 4 attachments.

I still cannot make a new post in the tech forum.

Not sure if its related, but my stuff started happening when my membership status changed becasue of lapse in membership. The day I paid (a couple Fridays ago was when it wouldn't let me post to tech...

Back