Rear seat Grey cloth?

BirdofPrey97

Have an 89 that needs a new bottom to the rear seat. Mine has about a 4 inch rip in it and would like to replace it. Also, the header panel has a tear and would like to get another one of those as well.

Prefer to try and match the seat bottom to the rest of the car, but if you have a full set of seats let me know.

Shipping would be to 61843 or if you are close a trip could be made. Can send pictures of current seats for matching purposes if needed.

I'll keep an eye for you at the 'yard. Send me a picture to doctorfishbone@hotmail.com I have a full set of currant red (maroon) seats available. I even have a cloth rear fold-down seat to match the set! :eek:

What kinda price are you willing to pay? shipping alone may be around $40

grey cloth

i have the rear in grey cloth from my 90 sc .pics are on my post 89-93 sc parting out in ny. pm me for price n shipping. thx tony.

rear seats

pic of 94 and up rear cloth seats for $100 shipped, the 89-93 sc seats are the same color just a lil diffrent. same price. thx tony.

Last edited:
I have agreat set of seats

I have grey set of cloth seats for an 89 --great front seats ---excellent rear seats--located in IL--easy pick-up of you---150.00 for all seats!!!!!--power works in both of front seats--ALAN

Back