The Official SC Shootout Trash Talk

Dont make me break out the 17.24 car on ya... LOL I would put up a video but it would take to long due to me being timed by a sundial!!! LOL

Chris,

Your car should do real well in Mod III....very impressive MPH for the ET. Were those runs made on the bottle ?

David

MPH...thats what i was thinking too. Its a dog out the hole, need a converter. Yeah those are on the bottle.

Did i forget to mention that it was running on 5 cylinders too?:D

It is now running on 6. So it doesn't have the big block sound idling, anymore.

HEY STOP DELETING MY POSTS. the last one you deleted wasnt even bad. pffffffffffffffffff

I hope this fun continues at the shootout!

MPH...thats what i was thinking too. Its a dog out the hole, need a converter. Yeah those are on the bottle.

Did i forget to mention that it was running on 5 cylinders too?:D

It is now running on 6. So it doesn't have the big block sound idling, anymore.

Chris,

If you ran a 12.3 @ 115 on 5 cylinders, you're gonna have to move up to Pro Street with all 6 firing.

David

PS: Took my car for a last minute test drive this evening and nearly wrecked it testing the nitrous system :eek:

Al have you not noticed my lack of posts there? I dont even peek...Unless someone tells me of some Damon related bashing nonsence..Then I get curious :O)

So Miller...Taking your POS there?

And What fun..Dave made it very clear that nonsence that goes on at Carlisle does nto go on at teh shootout as it is a family oriented event.

BTW make sure to take many pictures of all the bad things people do so I can post em up :O)

Still have those photos from last year but neve rgot around to it..Maybe make an SC shootout memorabilia pack

Al have you not noticed my lack of posts there? I dont even peek...Unless someone tells me of some Damon related bashing nonsence..Then I get curious :O)
I rarely post there myself. Usually just post to bash you a little, or a lot. Whatever, I hate you and anything having to do with you. In fact, when we meet, I'm putting a ball bearing in your oil tank. :p

Back