The Official SC Shootout Trash Talk

I still consider OH midwest, and the states west of the Mississippi mid America. But that's just me.

If my car was running, I'd be talking smack. As it stands, the only car I'll be driving to the shootout is a VW.

David, you are right on the "pinks" part, but the first race is always "Heads up" on "Pinks" you snooze, you lose, just that....Rich

Rich,

Okay, Heads Up is fine....maybe some Red Bull will improve my reaction times :cool:

David

PS: I also want to race Kevin at least once during the time trials (full power).

ok...

Damian said east coast..He didnt say north east, nowthwest, west, southwest.

If you take attendence which I am sure you do..AND ADD UP ALL OF THE EAST COAST ATTENDEES OF THE SHOOTOUT OF ALL THE AMERICAS EVEN!!!...

It would still be a small small small small small fraction of who attends the shootout.

And Paul

Yup... Maine, NJ, CT, and Canada are midwest states.

You have to forgive Damon. His geography knowledge is limited. It's a typical condition in NYC denizens.

Well I have to say we need to forgive Paul being that good quality of the NY resevious system over the past few years has clearly altered his perception of relavant conversation.

I on the otherhand have just been completely rejuvinated with some barly and hops beverages...

Nowhere was Canada mentioned however they are not the majority of people that attend the shootout.

Combine Maine, NJ and CT attendees and probably more people from PA will end up showing up.

Heck add up everyone from all of the east coast states from Florida to Maine along with everyone from the whole of Canada that attends....And they still wont be the majority.

Paul what were you trying to say?:D

so much for staying on track...yous guys

Ima run in Mod 2 no NOS and Mod 3 on NOS and win both!!:cool: So put my name on the trophys now. Then I'll throw a bigger jet in the NOS and give some people a run for there money in Pro Street! :p

East Coast in Da House!!!:D

Well I don't think we hear a lot of trash talking outside of what many people call "The Midwest" because outside the "midwest" there are no fast supercoupes. lol

Chris

Last edited:
Well I don't think we hear a lot of trash talking outside of what many people call "The Midwest" because outside the "midwest" there are no fast supercoupes. lol

Chris

Then u guys don't get out much.

We let our cars do the talkin. Unlike others that post up dyno #'s and never show up to events.

Last edited:
Then u guys don't get out much.

We let our cars do the talkin. Unlike others that post up dyno #'s and never show up to events.

We'll see who all shows up this year. This will be my first year/time taking my supercoupe anywhere.

Ima run in Mod 2 no NOS and Mod 3 on NOS and win both!!:cool: So put my name on the trophys now. Then I'll throw a bigger jet in the NOS and give some people a run for there money in Pro Street! :p

East Coast in Da House!!!:D

Chris,

I thought your car was running 12.3s without the nitrous...if that's true your too quick for Mod 2 because of the 12.8 index, and since Mod 3 has a 12.2 index, using the nitrous will put you into Pro Street :D

Looking forward to seeing the car run.

David

Does the Midwest really have a rep for having bad ~~~ SC's?

Curtis, we've got a pretty good group here in the St. Louis area.

Damon, your knowledge of the Shootout attendance is impressive for never even going to one. :rolleyes:

-Rod

P.S. - Depending on who wants to run, I'll probably be up for a little wager. ;)

Curtis, we've got a pretty good group here in the St. Louis area.

Damon, your knowledge of the Shootout attendance is impressive for never even going to one. :rolleyes:

-Rod

P.S. - Depending on who wants to run, I'll probably be up for a little wager. ;)

I got $50 saying your car is faster than mine....

wrong

There was a certain mopar Super Coupe..of 70's vintage....Nothng so super about it however

So what kind of a car was it?:confused: Does anyone else remember a Mopar??:confused: The only one that had super in it's name was the "Superbird" That was not a supercharged car either..:D. Maybe it is something in the water in NY that has this effect on people..:confused::eek:.................Rich

I cant really talk to much smack on here cause my car is in a league of it's own. But I can say that it will probably sound the coolest on the dyno and far well in the car show for being very unique.

Shane

wrong

There was a certain mopar Super Coupe..of 70's vintage....Nothng so super about it however

So what kind of a car was it?:confused: Does anyone else remember a Mopar??:confused: The only one that had super in it's name was the "Superbird" That was not a supercharged car either..:D. Maybe it is something in the water in NY that has this effect on people..:confused::eek:.................Rich

Actually no Rich, Damon is talking about some Mopar that was made in the '70s that was called a super coupe but yes it was not supercharged. There was a thread on here not to long ago about it. Gee I thought you were up on your classics, guess not :rolleyes: :D

Shane

But they are FAST...

But they are all trailor queen SCs. They can't drive to the track,
And on the way home with the SC on the trailer, with baskets of parts.

Randy

They come on trailers because their owners are smart and they can afford to bring them that way....It is better to get your car home when you are done racing it then to have it sit for weeks waiting to get it fixed..........Rich

Back