Some 93 SC parts (Including WHITE leather rear seats)

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
ANY PARTS YOU WANT OFF THIS CAR? EMAIL ME AT doctorfishbone@hotmail.com ALL PARTS ARE ON A CAR IN THE SCRAPYARD RIGHT NOW, SO MAKE YOUR REQUEST(S), AND I'LL GO GET THE PARTS IF THEY'RE STILL THERE, THEN YOU PAY, AND I'LL SHIP! I'll be going to get any parts you guys want tomorrow. I can take pictures if requested by tomorrow at noon (eastern time), but I won't be able to make it back to the yard until next week. *Some parts I can't get in the time I have and due to size, difficultly getting off the car, etc.

Alright, now that that's aside....

Car is a 93 SC red, auto, gray interior with white leather accents

Yes, you read right...I found some white leather rear seats in a car at the scrapyard yesterday. They look exactly like factory full leather seats, except white! They are fairly dirty, but no tears or deep scratches that I could see. The front seats are no good. Also in white & white leather is: rear speaker covers, front door inserts, and white door handle cups. The door handle cups are molded in white, I believe. I'll get the rear seats to you for about $175 Shipped (in the cont. US)

Make offers by tomorrow on all other parts and we'll try to work something out....

I'll snap some pictures for at least documentary reasons. :) I think the only other place I've seen white interior stuff was on a customer-ordered SC. I'd say either these parts came from a car like that, or this IS a car like that. In any event, I'll try to wipe the seats off a little and post some pictures for everyone's viewing pleasure (in the non-technical forum)

Please retain any further talk of the rarity of the seats or whatever until it's on the other forum. :)

Anyone think they want this stuff?

I can go back today (Monday) or maybe tomorrow. So far, everything that I didn't take for myself is still there....except the white seat bottom....someone must have taken it to lay on while they worked under another car. I'll post the pictures I took of the white interior parts on the non-technical forum for everyone to marvel at during lunch break. :)

Lets see if I got this correct. You have access to set of white leather seats in good condition, including front and rear seats? I might be interested. :D.. Oh wait, just re-read your description about the front seats.. never mind.

Last edited:
Yeah, front seats are wasted. Looks like it's just the rear fold-down, speaker covers, door inserts, and door cups now. Check out the pictures...they're a bit dirty, but everything I listed is in good shape. Rear seat is not split at top and doesn't have any tears that I could see.

Let me know soon if anyone wants these or any other parts, throw me an offer, and I'll go get them for you.

Back