Jenro's Anyone

Scott Long

What days do people hang out at Jenro's? I'll be here for a few days and wanted to say hi to some other SC owners.

I showed up kinda late at Jenro's because my wife and I went to Uno Chicago Bar and Grille for dinner first. When I got to Jenro's all that was up there were some rice burners.

I took a drive up to Newport News and was cruising around by Patrick Henry Mall and got a few runs. Blew the doors clean off of a honda civic hatchback, whooped on an Integra, and I also beat a 95/96 Caprice (probably an LT1) by about 2 car lengths.

Last edited:
......I didn't make it up there yesterday,got busy with home stuff....Keith stopped by there on his way to the airport.....around 4 or so...he said there wasn't much going at that time.....
z

I showed up kinda late at Jenro's because my wife and I went to Uno Chicago Bar and Grille for dinner first. When I got to Jenro's all that was up there were some rice burners.

I took a drive up to Newport News and was cruising around by Patrick Henry Mall and got a few runs. Blew the doors clean off of a honda civic hatchback, whooped on an Integra, and I also beat a 95/96 Caprice (probably an LT1) by about 2 car lengths.

Sounds like i need to run you in my daily driver '94 sc.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and keep my junk at home.....lol
z

we need you out there so we can have a front door, 10-4 good buddy. you'd be so far ahead the law would be cleared out by the time Scott and I got there.....lol;)

Anyone going to Jenro's today. I plan to be up there with my brother about 4.
We'll probably be taking his '01 Roush.

I know it was kinda crappy outside but I rode down there in my Black '94 around 6 pm, not a soul was there. Do they still have gatherings anymore at all?

Of course they do. It just got really cold and drizzly really quick. The cold and rain kill it every time.

Of course they do. It just got really cold and drizzly really quick. The cold and rain kill it every time.

Well, lets meet up there next Saturday, weather permitting of course.

Anthony, are you ready to fab up your fmic? I'm ready and willing to lend out my "expertise" in this area....................:D

Well, lets meet up there next Saturday, weather permitting of course.

Anthony, are you ready to fab up your fmic? I'm ready and willing to lend out my "expertise" in this area....................:D

Keith is the Snout that has the spun hub fixable? Is that aluminum hub available I guess is what im asking?

Back