Parting out my 400rwhp AR car

I just tried calling chris, he didnt pick up again. I called his father again and he said he talked to chris and he said he was goign to get right back to me. He told me he was goign to call him right now, and that if he didnt make it good to keep calling him ( the father ) and letting him know.

I just tried calling chris, he didnt pick up again. I called his father again and he said he talked to chris and he said he was goign to get right back to me. He told me he was goign to call him right now, and that if he didnt make it good to keep calling him ( the father ) and letting him know.

Well at least his dad is on your side.This whole thing has been such a headache.I am just happy to have a tracking number now.

Only took alittle over 6 months.

I hope you guys get your stuff and I will frequently check in on this thread for updates.

Well I got my "mid-length" headers when I got back from visiting the family for vacation. The reason for the quotes - they are actually Mustang factory headers. Can someone PM his father's number so I can call him in case I can't reach Chris on the phone. He and I need to have a discussion about refunds.

Last edited:
Unfortunately that discussion isnt going to get very far as hes ripped off people that live even close to him as well as those who callhimona daily basis for an update. Id see about calling local authorities if anything or the post offuce about mail fraud.

Well I received my TL in.Of course the Box was so destroyed that I am surprised it survived.And it was about half full of gear oil.The rest was all over the box.So it was extemely messy.Never again will I do business like this.You live and learn I guess,And I will never do any kind of transaction with Chris again.Now I just have to crack this thing open and check to make sure it is a 3.55.

I got an ar in a giant box that had no packing materials at all in it. it was just dumped in the box and it was flopped around inside against the intake manifold getting all chipped up.

No I have not. However I am dealing with a very ill mother and could care less right now. I'll be back on him.

Update!

:mad:

Well I finally opened the track lok up completly because We found metal chunks on the side bearings.So we pulled the Carrier out completly to find it completly trashed.Looks like he ran it on very very low if any fluid and overheated it.The bearings welded themselves to the carrier and it took a bunch of small chunks out of the carrier.Also on close inspection of the spiderer gears it looks like there is more damage inside where the spiders sit.Also the Ring gear is gouge'd and rusted.I think it is safe to say I got ~~~~ on the deal.The TL I sent him in good faith was in perfect working order.Now I don't have a TL.

Is there anything I can do?

Chris you better hope we never meet!

call up his old man (again) and let him know what's going on. politely request a refund, but that may be tough getting it out of chris. maybe his dad will reimburse you, and then he will get it from chris later. his dad's a good man. good luck.

chris is a giant scumbag

do you happen to know if he works for Manley Gas ?

Couldn't tell ya.Does his dad frequent this Forum?Maybe someone can pass him the word that his son once again screwed another guy with a worthless part.

I sent his dad an email and all I got is

"Hello,

I'm sorry Chris doesnt respond to you I told him make good on his transactions thats all I can do.

James"

If he does respond to you let me know. Or let him know I too am waiting on parts and a refund.

Good luck guys. As you know Mr Brown.. Chris sold you a part that he had already sold to me. When asked he said. Oh I sold the car already its gone. I was like and......Pablo my roomate bought those headers off him that you removed and mailed out to him./ $450 bucks or so for stock mustang headers..Yah a refund is on its way.....Right...Yet hes still optamistic hell get one. Elephants fly right?

I gave this guy numerous leeway and went out of my way to get him money on a right away basis for parts being it was urgent as he needed it to buy another car. Waited months to finally get parts shipped out and not even packed well at that..Not to mention arriving damaged and missing parts. He renagged on other sales he had with me selling the parts to someone else that offered him a higher price. Funny thing is the person that paid $150 more for the part then Chris offered it to me lives with me. Pablo again!!!

No vaseline was offered with any iof these purchases and it should have been mandatory

In the end the guy is lower then dirt in my opinion. HOWEVER harassing his father will just eventually get you all in trouble. I'd be careful. If it were me after about a month of calls I'd take it to the authorities. Keep in mind who screwed you. Just my advice from someone who had gotten screwed by Chris

Looking for used replacment 400RWHP A/R car parts to buy.

Contact Miller & Damon.
suckerville, NY.

I know I have a bad since of humor. :)

Is this the same car that a Chris owned that lived in UT.
And had a wreck returning home from the 2005 Oklahoma
Shootout race? Then he rebuild it with another body,
then sold to this new rip-off chris?

Randy

Same car randy and I doubt there was ever a wreck..Just a lie..Regardless I dont get mad at these things. People always get whats comming to them in the end. Most that know me cant believe how calm I actually am. #Even when someone does something ~~~~.....I remind them how ~~~~ it was what they did...why...and without breaking a sweat or turning various shades of purple. Anger is just wasted energy :O):D...

We all learn from past mistakes..Perhaps this dude will one day

Back