SCCoA Web Master might need a little extra help

....I am still waiting for my time slip up-date in the Top SC deal 19 days now still nothing Hummmm
Give it a rest Jim. It was only Monday when Ron said:
blkthndr said:
I am currently working on emails from May 2007, everything from before then has been processed. I suggest you resend whatever you have.
Seems like he's getting closer to your email....patience is a virtue.

Personally, as much as you are nagging about it, if it were me, I'd do your update last

I am currently working on emails from May 2007,

I am still working in May 2007, this is first in, first out. I can see Mike Puckett's timeslip is coming up.

Again, be patient, I should be done with May this week.

I am still working in May 2007, this is first in, first out. I can see Mike Puckett's timeslip is coming up.

Again, be patient, I should be done with May this week.

Ron

How is the updates coming along? how much longer until the August 2007 updates? have not seen to much going on please keep us up to date on this thank you

Whoever wants to write the php script for this (or can find it written somewhere), please post the code in this thread. Assume the following environments:

PHP Version 5.2.3
MySQL 5.0.41

Maybe Jim's original post of will actually help me.

Thanks,
Ron

Is someone still looking into this? I ask because websites are what we do.

Who does the good seller/bad seller updates. I have submitted three in the last couple of months and only one was posted. My issue is this: I post a bad seller feedback so no one else gets burned like me, but it never gets posted. It seems like the mods would handle these critical issues first. I would think that any bad seller posts should be posted ASAP after submission. I also have a good seller post that never made it and a good seller post about myself (somebody else submitted it) that never made it. I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin............:confused:

Darkside, two things, a new topic should be in a new thread so it is more easily seen.

I do the updates on the Feedback forums. Threads are approved very quickly if they contain all the required information in the required format. The required format is posted in a sticky post at the top of every feedback forum. I go through the posts there as often as I can. When I see post missing information, I copy and paste the information in an email back to the poster so they can correct and resubmit. The two posts of yours that have not been approved fall into the missing information category. I'll resend you your original posts and you can correct and resubmit.

Darkside, two things, a new topic should be in a new thread so it is more easily seen.

I do the updates on the Feedback forums. Threads are approved very quickly if they contain all the required information in the required format. The required format is posted in a sticky post at the top of every feedback forum. I go through the posts there as often as I can. When I see post missing information, I copy and paste the information in an email back to the poster so they can correct and resubmit. The two posts of yours that have not been approved fall into the missing information category. I'll resend you your original posts and you can correct and resubmit.

Got ya George. My bad.:eek: I resubmitted. Thanks.:)

No problem, we have a tremendous number of individuals that can not (or do not) read. :)

No problem, we have a tremendous number of individuals that can not (or do not) read. :)

touche':D:eek:
You know how men are as far as reading directions or instructions............
As far as I go, if something doesn't work like I want it to or go together like I think it should, it is definitely somebody else's fault. It's never my fault just because I didn't read the instructions.:p

Back