Crazy gas prices

mcate

Hey guys, how much is gas back there? Here in Greenfield it ranges from $2.73 on one side of town to $2.99 on the other. On the near east side of Indianapolis it's as low as $2.53! I finally made room in the garage for the SC, & brought it home & shined it up today. I was looking for some 93 (most of the local stations only have 92) & found a Sunoco with 94 for the low price of "only" $3.28/gal!

Last edited:
I paid $2.46 today for 87 octane at BJ's on Va Beach Blvd. Most regualr stations are around $2.49-$2.56.

I don't have a daily driver SC at the moment. My SC comes out of the driveway almost daily, but I only go about 2 miles down the street to my friends house to work on his junk. Hopefully someday he will spend his time working on my junk.... I filled the SC up about 3 months ago and haven't hit the 93 octane button onthe pump since then. My Sport Trac runs just fine on the cheap junk.....

It's so weird out here. I mean, a 50 cent difference in gas prices over a 15 minute drive????? Gas prices here have been higher than the national average this summer, mainly due to refinery problems in the northern part of the state. We're going to a local Ford dealer this afternoon to look at & test drive a new AWD Fusion. I get X Plan since I'm a member of DAV. We don't really need the 14 mpg Expedition any more, & we do a lot of driving since we live out away from the city. No good news on the job search yet. I did snag a fulltime position selling appliances at the local Home Depot. That'll help keep us afloat until I find something better. Oh, I did apply for the new Honda plant that opens next year!

heh, i saw 110 for $10.xx a gal here in wichita. 100 is around 7 a gal, and premium is hovering around 2.99-3.09/gal. :eek:

:eek: I can see it now, Mike riding in a 2008 Honda civic 2-door, slammed to the ground, black exterior with gray leather interior and chrome rims.

Hmmmm.......... with a BIG wing and a fart can.
In fact he will miss his supercharger so much, he will purchase an electric one of Ebay. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.......... with a BIG wing and a fart can.
In fact he will miss his supercharger so much, he will purchase an electric one of Ebay. :rolleyes:

He did say that he did not see a lot of the fart-canned imparts up that way... Maybe he wants to be a trendsetter :)

He did say that he did not see a lot of the fart-canned imparts up that way... Maybe he wants to be a trendsetter :)

No, not too many imports out here in Hooterville, although there is the one guy who lives right across the street from me with the Honda. I think it's in getting painted right now. I looked at it the other day. Not sure what all it's got under the hood, but I did notice it had a header & some form of CAI. Looked like he's stripped it down & got rid of a lot of weight, too. I noticed it had some kind of aftermarket seats, like Recaro or something.

sorry gas high price

i am in martinsville va,gas here is as of today 11-16-07 /87-3.00/ 89-3.05/ 93 3.15. 5 days ago 93 was 2.70. what the hell is going on .:mad:

sorry gas high price

i am in martinsville va,gas here is as of today 11-16-07 /87-3.00/ 89-3.05/ 93 3.15. 5 days ago 93 was 2.70. what the hell is going on .:mad:

Found this thread & thought I'd update it. $3.75 here in Indiana as of today. And that's just for regular.:(

Back