2007 Shootout Shirts

Cat Girl

Hi all,
It's that time again for all you who can't make the shootout(Jerome:cool:) and would like a shirt or two, to let me know what size(s) you would like. They are going to be black and as soon as i get the picture from Micah i will post it.
Shirts are $20 shipped for all sizes except 3xl which is $23 shipped. You can paypal to mdkracing@alltel.net or mail me a check/MO to

SC/XR7 Shootout
6277 Scotland St
Madison,OH 44057

Please make checks out to Connie Dalke, not to the SC shootout.
Any questions, please PM or email me - xr7girl@hotmail.com

Thanks!
~Connie
SC Shootout Asst. Coordinator

Last edited:
Hi all,
It's that time again for all you who can't make the shootout(Jerome:cool:) and would like a shirt or two, to let me know what size(s) you would like. They are going to be black and as soon as i get the picture from Micah i will post it.
Shirts are $20 shipped for all sizes except 3xl which is $23 shipped. You can paypal to mdkracing@alltel.net or mail me a check/MO to

SC/XR7 Shootout
6277 Scotland St
Madsion,OH 44057

Please make checks out to Connie Dalke, not to the SC shootout.
Any questions, please PM or email me - xr7girl@hotmail.com

Thanks!
~Connie
SC Shootout Asst. Coordinator

Any Pictures of them yet?

Ken

Hiya Connie

Because I am such a lazy ~~~, i didnt order a DVD of last years shooutout. Any chance you might bring a few this year to sell?

Last edited:
Happen to have a picture of them? Either way, I'll take a Large. I just sent the money via PayPal.

-Andy

i will be sending a m/o in asap.........its unfortunate i will not be making the event once again.
Are these 100% cotton?

Robert

Duh....I am not reading well tonight.

Connie,

I sent you payment for a shirt by PayPal but I WILL be attending the Shoot-Out so please hold it for me. Keep whatever is left over for a donation.

I am planning on shipping shirts out today. I have a few extras left, so if you would like one, let me know and hopefully i will have the size you need....
~c

Attachments

• 2007 back.jpg
    2007 back.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 204
Back