Charles has been busy again.....

XR7 Dave

And has come up with a hard plastic chin spoiler for our cars. It will improve airflow into the radiator at highway speeds especially for cars with the MPFMIC but no reason why it won't work on all SC's. Check with Magnum Powers for pricing and availability!

No, the 94/5 is completely different and won't benefit from his product anyway because it already has a large opening and scoop.

Figured maybe it was something lower...A racoon ate mine

Air_Dam_1.jpg

http://www.magnumpowers.com/thunder_pro_pri.php

What on earth?

You need to see it on the car. It attaches to the lower rad support and extends through the "teeth" in our bumper covers.

Charles sent me a few pictures, looks pretty good on the car. I'm going to try using one on my turbo car. If it doesn't fit because of all the mods made to accomidate the FMIC, I'll use it on my 91 instead of the GM air dam I'm using now and put the GM air dam on the turbo car.

David

Charles sent me a few pictures, looks pretty good on the car. I'm going to try using one on my turbo car. If it doesn't fit because of all the mods made to accomidate the FMIC, I'll use it on my 91 instead of the GM air dam I'm using now and put the GM air dam on the turbo car.

David

Can you post them?

I have something similar to this that i used on my car when i went to Memphis 2 yrs ago.They work quite well,the temperature was over 115 deg and the car did not overheat once.

Not to be overly critical but does it have a Benjamin's worth of value?

It looks like it would push considerably more air up into the radiator and MP FMIC area, than either the factory or GM air dam. Mainly for better cooling at highway speeds. If it helps the car run even 10 degrees cooler in the summer, then it's worth it to me.

David

Back