Pair of Nitto 555 275/40/18 tires w/only 200 miles...

95LX

These have only 200 miles on them. 99% tread remaining. I am looking to step down to a narrower tire as these are a bit too wide for the rear wheel well when combined with my +31.5 mm offset 9" wide wheels. Looking to get $300 for them. The cheapest price I was able to find was on eBay for $398 shipped from DiscounTireDirect where I bought them a few months ago.
Shipping them wouldn't make sense as one would be better off simply ordering a new set for the same price. I am willing to drive up to 50 miles to deliver these. I am located approximately one hour north of DC/Baltimore and one hour south of Harrisburg. Please email me at: NVMYV8 at optonline dot net.
Thanks!

Jim

Last edited:
The tires are pretty much new. I put them on and took the car up to Carlisle, and then to a local event a few weeks ago. The car was only driven a dozen times since the time of install since it sits in the garage most of the time.
I travel to NYC quite often and pass through NJ via 78E. I will take a few pictures today and will post them. Thanks!

Jim

Here are a few pics. Since these are still mounted on my wheels, I could only take one off at a time.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

As you can see, these are absolutely perfect. I can have them dismounted and ready in a few days if you want them. Let me know! Thanks!

Jim

Last edited:
Thomas,

even if I can't make it there, I can most likely make arrangements to get the tires delivered to the shootout.
Let me know if you want them for sure and I'll remove the listings from Craigslist, and 5 other forums. Thanks!

Jim

Last edited:
No, these are the regular street tires. I don't think the 555R's are available in this size.

Jim

Tires have been dismounted and are still available...

Leaving for the shootout tomorrow night. If anyone is interested please speak up and make me an offer before then so I can make arrangements to bring them with me as I'm not bringing the car, but rather riding with someone this year. Thanks!

Jim

Ill be looking for these tires till spring time. Car is stored, so I dont need them anytime soon. Keep me updated if you lower the price. I am strapped for cash so cannot do what you are asking.

At this time, I have a few people who are "very interested" and are all supposed to get in touch with me when they have a free day to come and get them. :rolleyes: I'll update the post when anything changes. Thanks!

Jim

Back