is mannysc a attention whore

is mannysc a a attention whore

• Total voters
Everyone stives for attention, just some more than others :D ....

Frankly, no one in these forums has the right to diagnose this type of stuff unless they have a title to their name ;) that shows a Doctor (and hell most of those guys shouldn't even have it).

It would be interesting to see how the person that points the finger at someone else reacts to the diagnosis they are given for their condition.... now THAT would be a big laugh.

Well this one time, when I was really lonely, I paid Manny to "polish my blower". Doesnt that make him a whore by proxy?? lol

Rick

yahknow manny by makign this thread your just looking for more attentionn.

and +1 for all of above

lol yall gots me figured out.

lol im really a post whore and love attention but im kinda crazy .

its all that medicaL MARIJUANA im smoking .

not really i try to have fun no matter what if someone makes me out the idiot i prove em right if they say im in need of a shrink ill prove em right .

hey what do i care ive made so many friends here on sccoa im blessed

i really do appreciate everyone of the many ive had the privilige of talking to or corisponding with .

some more than others some less but all are appreciated

if i died tommorrow id have no regrets at all well maybe 2 but no more than that .

i try to make everyone smile at least once a week these cars make us go crazy we need to laugh once and awhile or we would curl up and die.

i laugh at everything its all fun but im serius when i need to be .

you guys who said i was crazy but ok know me pretty well.

beleive me my closest friends who live near me dont have me figured out either.

anyway thanks for the replys ill get to the shrink sometime soon.

think im bad now you should have seen me few yrs ago.

Manny, I sense that you are having troubles.

I think a nice, long trip to the shootout will give you enough time to think things through.:D

He seems a little bit freaky, but he puts his own spin on it. You gotta have a few guys like this in every group for the entertainment value. You know it wouldn't be as fun without him! :D

Hey were all crazy. We own sc`s right. Manny is a great guy who has helped me out in my hour of need. Never got to really thank you for sending me out those engine bolts but I never forget people that help me out. Every week when those sana anna winds blow up and those fires start to rage im thinking about him and his family and hopeing they are safe. Save me some of that medical stuff for when I come to visit.:D

Back