SC Owners in the Memphis Area

Raymondo

Do we have any SC owners in the Memphis area? Memphis, West Memphis, Fayette County, DeSoto County? Would love to create a local owners group.

Ray

SC Owner, West TN

Greetings,

I have a 1995 SC Thunderbird. I live in Brighton, TN in Tipton county. I just bought the car last month and intend on restoring it fully. It is a pearl white color. I will post some pics once I clean it up.

Stan Hilton

Hi Stan, thanks for posting. I have owned two previously, '91 Red and '93 White (oldest son drives it now), and I have just purchased a '95, black with tan interior. Maybe we can share some info along the way seeing that we have the same model.

Ray

Raymondo,

Sorry for the long time in responding. I never received a notice that you had replied to my response. My work got really hectic during the last quarter of 07. I have not done much to the bird. I have replaced the broken front grill header panel, headlights and side lights, now I can see at night. I replaced the missing fog light switch and put new bulbs in the fog lights, not very impressed with those. I havent driven it much due to the fact that the heater is not working, blows cold, and the windows fog up in cold temps. I also have a coolant leak that I suspect is the water pump.:( I still would like to try to get a local chapter going here in west TN, if we could find a couple more SC owners.

Back