all painted and ready to go...

Ryan218

all painted and ready...

droped motor in today to test fit...pulled it back out..have to swap the headers and motor mounts then its getting put in again....all painted and ready to go...

the flat black supercharger in person looks slick...

95mustang3.0tosuperchargedSCmotor021.jpg

95mustang3.0tosuperchargedSCmotor025.jpg

95mustang3.0tosuperchargedSCmotor028.jpg

95mustang3.0tosuperchargedSCmotor032.jpg

what ya think shane...

you need to paint the blower top to match the blower, imo it would look much better, everything else looks good.

Hmm.. mustang headers.. better search the board here becuase I thought I heard they don't flow as well as stock manifolds.

Yea, here it is

its not a matter of flow its matter of we have to use em...if not it would be a 90* right off the collector and yet another 90* down and then antoher 90* to run down to the Y-pipe...

It looks rather interesting, I like the color that you guys painted the valve covers but dont think it fits very well with everything else. Reminds me of some old chevy V6 engines.

Shane

It looks rather interesting, I like the color that you guys painted the valve covers but dont think it fits very well with everything else. Reminds me of some old chevy V6 engines.

Shane

not my choice in color...if it was my choice in color i would of done flat black for the valve covers...

speaking of valve covers..i forgot them last week..again..

Back