Kentuckiana chapter needed! (S-indiana N-kentucky area)

Jacob_Royer

SCCoA Member
We need a chapter for the southern indiana/northern KY area! I know 1 other SC'r around here and thats it!! DrFishborne and he says theres a couple guys in louisville area too..

cool

There are 4 of us that I know of in the Lexington/Georgetown area. Would be cool to meet up and to a track or get some wings. We usually go to the track in Clay City.

I usualy go to US-60 in hardinsburg KY but its probably nowhere near you guys.. Anybody going to the shootout?? Im planning on it!

should be about 14 of us headed that way with 4 maybe 5 cars running at the track. I was going to head to mountain park dragway, clay city, on friday for test and tune. It starts at 6 and ends at 11...... should be 3 maybe 4 of us there...

Anyone other than my clan from Georgetown are going? I have a cousin coming in from Virginia that will be attending and another one from Louisville taking his 331 Paxton charges Fox Body.

We are rolling out Friday morning around 6 a.m.

We should all meet up this Friday at the track in Clay City. It is open till 2am this Friday for Midnight Madness. Be good to run some best times with the weather, high of 60's and a low in the evening of 38..... Nice supercharger weather..!!!!!!!!!

kentuckiana chapter

i live in owensboro and so far i am the only with an intrest in sc's around here
there are 5 in the area that i know of and only mine and one other run
two 89 5 speeds (one that wont be sold... been trying for years) and the other looks beaten with a bat and dont run
one 93 with cracked heads and a 92 thats being torn down by a retard (3000 for the engine with a thrown rod)
so a chapter in the area would help me to find others with similar intrests since so far i havent found many

Well then

I am about to go back to Evansville. Girlfriend lives there. about to move in. ( means more money for car YEAH!! ) I think ownsborro or whatever is a hour or two away. I think but wont be able to get there for a month or so. I have never seen a supercoupe there.

Yup...I think I tried this a few years back too! I think I got several "short-timer's" and Jeff Bratton speak up. Maybe with 3+ of us already networking, it'll get rolling. I've found probably around 20-25 SC's in the area, one new one this morning on the way to work....surely there's a couple of them on here.

That would help, but I think most people just don't care. :( I have met...one or two different people that used to own an SC and we're really excited that Ihad one. Most people don't seem to care though...

There is a guy here in town with one that i want to smack everytime i see him.. LOoks like he ran it in a demo derby.. Has 2 lx wheels and a emergency spare.. been driving it like that for 2 years! full of trash...covered in mud, rust, scratches, dents broken quarter glass... cracked windshield engine rattle missing exhaust... missing gfx pieces.. saw him putting 86 octane in it one day!

Well there are 4 or 5 of us here in the Lexington area looking for people to hook up with and just shoot the $hi1 with, maybe even go to the 1/4 mile track at midnight mayhem's. I am pulling my engine and swapping out the cam, checking my heads etc... so it will be down till I can run again in the spring. My wifes car runs in the 12.70 range and she is always up to hit the track. My cousin runs low 14's and my father in law is swapping out pistons in his car.... I did the heads on mine, my cousins, my father-in-laws car and they seem to flow pretty good. I modeled them after the ones I put on my Wife's car.... My other cousin has a 331 paxton charged Mustang and he usually goes with us as well.

We need to keep in touch and try to set a date to meet up and get a bite to eat or even meet at the track in the spring...

Back