san bernardino rt66 fest

Could be...

Manny,
When are you planning on being there?...or will it be like last time in which case I'll just look for the big guy passed out in the ditch...I think I owe you a couple of beers from last time although once you started hanging out with the hairy ladies in the assless chaps, I just decided to get away while I could.
Anthony

Last edited:
lol ill figure it out and let you know I'm so busy here have about 2 tons of junk to take to dump 50 ft of oleanders i removed and whats left of the SC I'm parting have scraps of padding and carpet other debris layn around . so ill fit it in between dump runs I'm gonna try to take the demon to the burnout contest. if we can get it fixed sure grip went out 1 wheelers dont look good .

Route 66 Ron-Day-Vooo (rendevous?)

Alright, forgive the french for the screwed-up way they put their vowels together....bass-ackwards as they are...musta been some Renault designer...

Saw your post, Manny, thought I'd add one too.

Although I didn't make it this year, I've gone to this three/four day event many past years. It's always a blast, and most years the 2500 vehicle cap gets filled up. Believe me, that's a LOT of street rods in one place!

Many, Manny, great ones, really cherry ones, from all over SoCal....you name it, I've seen it there...Panteras, Vettes,'Birds, Stangs, Cobras, Vipers, Camaros, Cudas, and more, all the Baddest and Rarest can be found at this annual event. People are lined up 10 deep around some parts of the parade route.... All kinds of fun, and craziness, too!! Cool Bands, Dick Dale is usually there, and lots of activities for the kids, and lots of free stuff from Stater Brothers, the events sponsor.

I just had to mention my favorite part of this event~ (besides just hanging out and Booty/Car watching....love them short shorts-lol) ..and that is the
BURNOUT AND FIRE-THROWING CONTESTS!!! You have to see it to believe it!

Burnouts three minutes long, till the tires blow off the rim,vast clouds of smoke and bleach...open headers, gotta love it! And the other? Napalm-like fire shooting out from both exhausts for thirty feet back....seems quite useful for traffic jams.....quite a display for pyro-lovers....
and the crowd goes wild!!
I have never seen ANYTHING quite like it anywhere!!

(whether from the injectors, carb, or exhaust, blowing fire out of your car from somewhere, always gets lots of oohs and aaahs,:eek: and rightly so....haha)

Happens every September, downtown Berdoo..see you there......!!!
Git your kicks, at Route 66!! Got Boost? Rock On! ~95pearlbird

-Just don't mess with some H.Angels "mama", (that would be the ones in the leather chaps, and wife-beater tank tops, with the hairy ~~~, as mentioned above) or you will find yourself involved in some unfortunate predicament which gains mention in the "crime log" section of the local paper the next day... That part about "getting out while you can"...???...now that's a wise man....lol***:eek:

Route 66 Ron-Day-Vooo (rendevous?)

Alright, forgive the french for the screwed-up way they put their vowels together....bass-ackwards as they are...musta been some Renault designer...

Saw your post, Manny, thought I'd add one too.

Although I didn't make it this year, I've gone to this three/four day event many past years. It's always a blast, and most years the 2500 vehicle limit gets filled up. Believe me, that's a LOT of street rods in one place!

Many, Manny, great ones, really cherry ones, from all over SoCal....you name it, I've seen it there...Panteras, Vettes,'Birds, Stangs, Cobras, Vipers, Camaros, Cudas, and more, all the Baddest and Rarest can be found at this annual event...old and new. People are lined up 10 deep around some parts of the parade route.... All kinds of fun, and craziness, too!! Cool Bands, Dick Dale is usually there, and lots of activities for the kids, and lots of free stuff from Stater Brothers, the events sponsor.

I just had to mention my favorite part of this event~ (besides just hanging out and Booty/Car watching....love them short shorts-lol) ..and that is the
BURNOUT AND FIRE-THROWING CONTESTS!!! You have to see it to believe it!

Burnouts three minutes long, till the tires blow off the rim,vast clouds of smoke and bleach...open headers, gotta love it! And the other? Napalm-like fire shooting out from both exhausts for thirty feet back....seems quite useful for traffic jams.....quite a display for pyro-lovers....
and the crowd goes wild!!
I have never seen ANYTHING quite like it anywhere!!

(whether from the injectors, carb, or exhaust, blowing fire out of your car from somewhere, always gets lots of oohs and aaahs,:eek: and rightly so....haha)

Happens every September, downtown Berdoo..see you there......!!!
Git your kicks, at Route 66!! Got Boost? Rock On! ~95pearlbird

-Just don't mess with some H.Angels "mama", (that would be the ones in the leather chaps, and wife-beater tank tops, with the hairy ~~~, as mentioned above) or you will find yourself involved in some unfortunate predicament which gains mention in the "crime log" section of the local paper the next day... That part about "getting out while you can"...???...now that's a wise man....lol***:eek:

PS- Manny, go for the 3:91 Posi~if you can find one. That's what I had in my 340 "Wedge" Duster, way better than the 3:23's for street rod gearing!

Im running 323s with the 500 cid and run 430s witht he 360.

depemds on my mood have to great engines i swap back and forth .

dont know which i like best. the 500 is a beast but the 360 is better handleing package

360 has w2 heads on it ld340 intake 10-1 comp pistons headers lunati cam runs strong turns high 12s with this combo

the 500 is a 440 bored 50 over to use 400 pistons 7-1 comp the craqnk is a 4.15 stroke makes 499 cid with the 50 over bore this with the 7-1 pistons gives me 11.2 compression im running b1 heads
final compression is 10.5 its backed by a 727 with 904 internals never been to track but id say 11s is not out of order .

looking for a dart for the 500 cid dont want to demonize the demon to much oh yeah its sassy grass green.

by next yr we should have a super charged 68 torino packing a 1400 hp 8/71 moonyham blown 460 its bolted together but still needs differential work im asembleing a locker right now and installing new 1/4 panels with radiused wheel wells .

my nefew has em at his house i dont have a garage here and he has a 5 car garage with lifts damn kid it was my brothers he had everything

Back