94 sc

yeah

but i did get a nice white 94 sc bumper...looks legit on my car. except for the lack of skirts.:rolleyes:

Do you think we would leave a 94/95 Supercharger on that engine if it was there ??? :cool:

I got the 145 mph speedo, center console top, and aluminum spare tire. The dipstick tube broke off. Exhaust manifolds are still there, but a PITA to get to. They wanted $$$ for the set of Fuel injectors, so I tossed those. The SC steering wheel airbag is still there I believe. And the car has a set of Blue springs, not sure what brand they are. Not sure if anything else is worth salvaging off the car, but the rest of the engine is there, including the MAF and sensor .. just no Supercharger, intake plenum or throttle body ..

- Dan

I was looking for the serpentine belt tensioner for the supercharger plus some other items. Dan-Would you pm me as to which yard it is at on Monterey road?

Hey James

You can repack the grease in the bearings of your old tensioner and if you need more belt tension use the the larger diameter one available... i can find the part numbers for both sizes, i used the larger one with my overdrive blower pully and smaller one with the underdrive blower pully.....no slipping that way.

I went to pick n pull on berryssa about week ago mybe two. One was complete the other had a few things missing. Both SC

Back