Pulley size information please

007_SuperCoupe

I'm working on a personal project and need some information on the pulleys on the Super Coupe.

Basically what I need is this: (I'm not worried about the accessories, just the supercharger drive information)

Crank pulley diameter (stock to jackshaft):
Crank pulley diameter (10% to jackshaft):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (Stock from crank):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (5% from crank):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (10% from crank):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (Stock to supercharger):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (5% to supercharger):
Jackshaft pulley diameter (10% to supercharger):
Supercharger pulley diameter (94/95):
Supercharger pulley diameter (89-93):
Supercharger pulley diameter (5%):
Supercharger pulley diameter (10%):

Basically I'm working on a spreadsheet where I can enter some basic information and it will calculate the drive ratios of the supercharger. This is done more for custom applications like M112s, AR, etc so that you can get the right pulley combination for your engine requirements. I'm sure someone will be able to just say it's 2:1, but that's not what I want. I want to be able to calculate the ratio given a specific pulley size. So I need the pulley size information to build a table in order to extract the data. I would also prefer accurate measurements, not approximations. The more accurate the data, the better the calculator will be.

Thanks for the information.

SuperXR7 started this one, but I've added quite a bit.

SCCoA won't allow xls, so I uploaded the spreadsheet as a .txt. Download it and rename the extension back to xls.

Attachments

• Calculations SC.txt
    145.5 KB · Views: 327
Thanks...that gives me some of the information I was looking for. I still need the 5% and 10% pulley sizes for both the jackshaft and supercharger. I didn't see those on the chart.

I'm doing something very similar to that spreadsheet, except more user friendly. I'm incorporating dropdown boxes, automatic fill, etc to make all the calculations. It will be available online as well when I'm finished. Right now it's still a work in progress, but it is getting close to being done.

I've got things like gear ratios, max mph for a gear, cruising rpm, airflow requirements, compression ratio, displacement, etc...Most of the information I'm using is generic in nature, but there's going to be some that is SC specific. I'll post the link here when I'm done with it.

Back