"Members" Forum vs. "Regular"

ALRUI

Hi Folks - Whats the difference between the members only forum & the regular forum?
Thanks
ALR

The complete archives from the TBSCEC which includes quite a bit of good info and more recent posts with problems and answers. The members area, other than the lounge tends to get more specific answers and less I think it might be things like you'll find in the standard Tech area.

The lounge allows conversations without a requirement to be auto related. Thus you can talk about your pinky-toe there and not get the thread locked.

Thanks Mike - I was going to join anyway but now I'll get off my butt & do it! I wish they still were producing the Chargin Thunder publication though:)
Arnold In The Smokies

The complete archives from the TBSCEC which includes quite a bit of good info and more recent posts with problems and answers.

For those that dont know the TBSCEC was a forum dedicated towards technical questions and answers for SC owners without agenda based curruption. Unfortunately it was barely used compared to the SCCOA forum...Thus the joining of the two websites...However when the TBSCEC archives joined with the SCCOA...Barely anyone uses the member forum area. Same game different forum.

What your 15$ gets you is knowing that you are supporting the upkeep of this website (cant put a price on that). Along with that you are also helping feed the bellies and race habits of those who go to the SC shootout (which costs alot more then the upkeep of the website) and maybe if needed a tent for all fords at Carlisle (which is a lil itty bit of the pie). We are all awaiting anxiously for more however since the transfer of the SCCOA to a non profit organization.

One thing you can read up on is the AWD SC that we aquired and the progress made on that project which is going as blazingly fast as the restructuring of teh club since the handover of power..

Now with all that said...Pay the 15$ and expect nothing but a great forum with allot of great people and knowledge that money just cant buy.

Wonder if I'll get hate mail for this one?

No hate mail Damon....just what this deserves which a simple response. So easy to criticize when you aren't the one responsible for what DOES get done.

No hate mail Damon....just what this deserves which a simple response. So easy to criticize when you aren't the one responsible for what DOES get done.

If only I hadnt ever offered to help. Sometimes you need to stir the pot to get things rolling though.

Kind of like our political system. I find myself a republican however slightly off center right. People to the left tend to stir the pot out of frustration because it seems nothing is changing or getting done. They dont seem to see the whole political picture and appear (key word) to be one sided in thought never looking at both sides. Wether that is true on any one individual basis who knows but its a general observation.

Now me. I know whats involved and have never said it was easy. I tend to look at both sides and push one side more toward that middle ground (as I see it of course) But the choice for three people to take on the responsability of 20 was not mine. Nor was it my choice to keep it that way for so long. Change is never easy but without a voice there generally is no change. So a push...a jab..a mention...

When I mention anything about how things are run it strikes a nerve. And I held off for years after the site changed arms always thinking mayeb next year.

What I say is never a personal attack on character but I do rrealize how those involved woudl feel that way. It all goes back to teh 3 men doing the work of 20. I mean one has to wonder why its so hard..Its obvious.

Would I ever take anything away from the hard work you Goerge and Ron put into this site or club..Never. The only thing I have ever insinuated is the fact that three people attempting tp do all this work prevents progress. One can only do so much. I'm sure Ron isnt happy typing in info, you dealing with crap along with Goerge

So I am not saying that I am a cure or can even do a better job then either one of ya. But the time has to eventually come where you all realize this is to much for three people to handle and give off some of that responsability.

I know I aggravate you and frusterate you ate times even (the walls speak to me) but thats not really my intention. I just want you to hear what you already know, eventually get frusterated and hopefully eventually do something about it.

As I said thsi is a great site witha great bunch of people where much can be learned. And I want to see it succeed and GROW<~~~~Keyword ...in the years to come. And I love ya Duffy even though ya dont talk to me :O)

Thats all

I finally got some time to do things Ive been meaning to do like SIGN UP HERE:) I encourage everyone who is not a member to become one & support this valuable site:D

Arnold In The Smokies

Back