Thread: SC Shootout Dyno Competition IMPORTANT NOTICE

Hybrid View

Exclamation SC Shootout Dyno Competition IMPORTANT NOTICE

Due to the overwhelming level of participation this year we will need to move up our start time for the dyno competition. We will be starting at 9:30 AM on Friday. If you will be arriving during the day on Friday we need at least 25 people to sign up for dyno pulls on Friday. We won't have a specific schedule but we will have an order which will give you an approximate time to be there.

Please post below if and when you can do your dyno pull on Friday. Thanks!

1. 09:30 - Chris Davis

2. 10:15 - Mike Irving
    3. 10:30 - Brian Oatway
    4. 10:45 - Greg Whited
    5. 11:00 - Casey McCarty
    6. 11:15 - Jerrod Imerbthama
    7. 11:30 - Bill Schlabach
    8. 11:45 - Dan Thornsberry
    9. 12:00 - Anthony Arnold

10. 1:00 - Chris Keggan

11. 3:00 - Doug Debiase
    12. 3:15 - Micah Miller
    13. 3:30 - Dan Sly
    14. 3:45 - Tony Serno

15. 4:00 - Chad Braithwaite

16. 4:30 - James Smith

Anyone else arriving Friday please let us know so we can schedule you.

Thanks!
    Last edited by XR7 Dave; 09-27-2007 at 01:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Mr. Tuck's car is gonna be nuts.

I will be there and should be ready to dyno by 3:00 pm

I believe I can dyno on Friday and am open to when it can be best scheduled for the group. Just let me know.

Ira

Arriving Late

Dave,
    I should be arriving around 3:00 pm, so depending how late the dyno is open I might be able to go late afternoon if you really need to get some more in on Friday, let me know so I can plan accordingly, and perhaps bump up my start time if need be.

Smitty
    Venetian Blue 1995 5 Spd...............No ET
    Orange Crush Pearl 1995 Auto SC........11.175 @ 121.85 MPH
    462.54 rwhp, 461.42 tq
    Garage:http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v..._vehicle&id=13

Dave I plan to be there early friday and can be available anytime it is convenient for you--heck I will give you the keys and let you do it anytime you can work it in---I sure hope we can get near 200hp out of it...LOL...Mat is going to have the green Mustang there too for you...Oh and Sally is wanting a flip chip put in and tuned so she can kick Anthony's rear............Dan Thornsberry

I dont know about all that post above me there... She has already seen the light and knows I have the biggest trophy. I defeated her in the finals of Trophy class!!!!!!!

But our cars will be there early...
    Anthony Arnold
    Home of "No Cash Racing!"

Silver 90 AOD 12.03 @ Shootout 2010
    White 94 Auto ??????
    Black 95 5-speed ????

Ummm, i wont be ready until after 12. I am working until noon on friday dave. Also...camers dyno or precisions dyno. wouldn't make sense to use two different dynos for the same compettion...since one is a mustang dyno and one is a eddie current. Chris
    Last edited by Cobrarthunder; 09-24-2007 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobrarthunder View Post
    Ummm, i wont be ready until after 12. I am working until noon on friday dave. Also...camers dyno or precisions dyno. wouldn't make sense to use two different dynos for the same compettion...since one is a mustang dyno and one is a eddie current. Chris
    Huh? Who has the mustang dyno? All competition dyno pulls will be done on the same dyno. I guess I assumed you'd have your car at Precision and let Davis take care of it. Guess not, huh? So much for assuming things.

I'll put you down for later. What time after 12 can you be there?
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

Quote Originally Posted by old_coot View Post
    Dave I plan to be there early friday and can be available anytime it is convenient for you--heck I will give you the keys and let you do it anytime you can work it in---I sure hope we can get near 200hp out of it...LOL...Mat is going to have the green Mustang there too for you...Oh and Sally is wanting a flip chip put in and tuned so she can kick Anthony's rear............Dan Thornsberry
    Dan, just to be sure you understand, anyone who wants tuning must meet me at the dyno listed for tuning. The tuning is SEPARATE from the shootout. No tuning will be done at Precision Autosports.

Everyone please understand this. Check out the thread in the Group Purchases forum for details on tuning. Tuning is not part of the Shootout. It is something I am personally offering off-site. Because I will be tuning on Friday at a different location I will NOT be at the dyno competition until Saturday. Any questions please PM me.

Thanks,

David
    Email me here.