The List

2TonCat

Fastest cars in the area (These are only cars who have shown up at our meets)

Thomas's Mark8 (13.X)
Melon's Frankenstein (14.4)
Michael's GT (14.6)
Tyler's SC (Only when he launches good)
Travis's SC <-- Don't know which travis is faster lol
Travis's SC
Danny's SC
Ryan's Taurus
Tyler's LX

Out of Commission:
Danny's Black92
Melon's SC
Ryan's XR7

People's ranks I don't know:
SWS
Matt's SCs
Duane's SC
Ken's SC
Brad's LS
Jim's SCs
Joel's LX

If you would like on the list, PM me on who you have beat in a fair race.

Last edited:
my lx... not the sc.. the lx should be the bottom on the list... of course, its soon to be "jessica's LX" LMFAO! :eek:

well im actually faster than all of you except mark and maybe mike
I beat ryan and travis and danny in the sc
I beat ryan and joel in my 96
and well tyler just don't f-ing count lol

you cant beat us all stuck in first gear pablo. get your damn transmission fixed, then you can f-ing brag. :eek:

I have raced everyone but you and beat them all except mark and mike already numb nut's
except you and that won't even be close at the track or on the street

but as it sits.. its slower than my lx... if you really want to be on the list.. i'm sure ryan would be happy to oblige... you might have a shot against ryans taurus in your car ;)

No way in hell Tyler's lx would beat me. Period.

Take Jason off the list completely, one car is toast, the other one is soon to be toast, or sold. Until he makes a move to actually be in the club, instead of calling us all fags... why should he be on the list? Parentheses means "for now not fast". If thats the case, put me at the top in parentheses with a whippled DOHC t-56!

-Joel

Jason... 4 letters for you. STFU. You haven't raced my 91. I could post saying that my 91 would beat your 89 - but it's not running at the moment therefore I don't care if it's on the list or not. And I'm not sure how fast my 96 is, but I know it's not that fast.

I agree with Joel - take Jason off the list since he'll be selling his SC. Or until he gets the sand out of his vagina anyway.

-Melon

joel i really don't care what you think or say

Then you won't mind if I keep talking.

On one hand, hearing you whine constantly is kinda a downer. You bitch more than any girl I know.

On the other hand, it is kinda funny to hear about how you can't afford a transmission, but you can afford to build a paintball tank? Haha... can't wait to see that project.

Did you notice how ALL THIS STARTED AFTER YOU POSTED ABOUT HOW YOUR CAR IS BETTER?! Is it just me or is this starting to make a pattern? Everything blows up after your BS comments? Anyway, here is the part where you flip out and e-cuss me out, talk about getting rid of your car cause civic's are better, and talk about paintball being the shiz. Ready... GO!

-Joel

it's not just me building the paintball tank it's my whole paint ball "team".
of course you wouldn't know how to be a team of anything. My grandfater gave us his old ford f250 van to convert to a tank. I am not going to repond to the rest of your stupid comment's but this yes civics are better.

it's not just me building the paintball tank it's my whole paint ball "team".
of course you wouldn't know how to be a team of anything. My grandfater gave us his old ford f250 van to convert to a tank. I am not going to repond to the rest of your stupid comment's but this yes civics are better.

Why wouldn't I know how to be part of a team? I guess all those seasons of every sport available to me, including college level soccer must have meant nothing then. Please jason, explain to me how to do it and I will take some notes. So far all I have jotted down from your examples, is to come in and blurt out how you are constantly better than everyone else, and say nonsense ridden, cussing comments whenever you get the chance. Sounds like a good start to a "team"

And by the way, you DID respond to all of my comments. Pretty good for someone who doesn't care about me or what I think. Let me go down the list...

Paintball: check
civic's are better: check
e-cussing: nope...

the only thing you made improvement on was not swearing... congratulations. Melon, step in for me, I have to go paint some shiz for Ryan before he puts the Taurus in from of me on "the list":eek:

-Joel

Back