The List

its ok if i toast this tranny, i'm buying another rebuild for 300. :D

btw, anyone up to changing motor mounts at the meet? i need min done badly! and i dont think its worth 400 bucks to save a bit of skin on my knuckles :)

what do you mean by Confusing the ECU? Speedcals and spedo gears are easy to install...

You should get over 20mpg..... I'm getting 17-18 city while throwing codes for being rich on both banks.

I had heard that the Chip needed to be reprogrammed for rear gear changes greater than 2 steps so the tranny would shift correctly. I've got a speedo gear for 3.55's.

The mileage, the GT gets terrible gas mileage, and I don't know why. The LE just sipped it, and the GT has the LE's shortblock, tranny, driveshaft and rear gears. In town I get 15 maybe, on the highway I might get 21-22.

Melon said:
I was debating about 3.73's or 4.10's on the 96 and was going to do 4.10's. The gas mileage wasn't that different to me so went with the "more fun" set of gears

So.... do you still have a set of 3.73's just laying around??

Why? You have yet to run! Timeslips = position.

-Joel

He's raced us all, and was faster. I've personally driven the car, and it was quite a bit faster than the cat is.

Mike, If you have the spedo gear, you're fine. The computer won't see anything different. Your car seems like it "should have" 3.73s, but if you can't get them for a reasonable price, you can't get them. That's all there is to it ;)

Your opinions are relative. Get some paper and then he'll move. He's bitched enough he stays down till he proves it.

-Joel

Jesus dude, why do you have to be such a prick to the guy? We ALL know its running better than before, and we know where he fits on the list. If you want him lower, lets fix YOUR car, and put it infront of him.

Jesus dude, why do you have to be such a prick to the guy? We ALL know its running better than before, and we know where he fits on the list. If you want him lower, lets fix YOUR car, and put it infront of him.

Cause insteading pulling a Micheal and PROVING his position... he bitches constantly. I'm sick of his whining for this crap. Period. It isn't that I want him lower I want him to stop his bitching.

Then again I am having a pretty pissed off day... so either way.

-Joel

Shortroad...

not a good substitute for a track. Jason has a timeslip because I raced him. When he gets another use it.
Danny

Back