Anyone at the Shootout w/ a newer Maroon Chevy SUV and a white 89-93 Bird on trailer

SCme

that was in the Ringgold GA, Chattanooga TN area around noon on Thursday, September 27? You were leaving the road that comes from the motel/Ruby Tuesday area. Very nice Tbird from what I could tell, I waved and gave the thumbs up but I wasn't sure you noticed or not.

That would have been Dan Hollerand and Bryan Kaeser from Orlando. Long haulers with Bryan's very nice 89 SC. They arrived here about 8pm.

That would have been Dan Hollerand and Bryan Kaeser from Orlando. Long haulers with Bryan's very nice 89 SC. They arrived here about 8pm.

Dang, tell Dan I said hello and that he should have tried to contact me, would have been great to have lunch with them. He should have found a way to tow his '89 as well. That would have been a nice pair to see going down the road. If anyone has not had the chance to see Dan's '89 in person you are truly missing one of the finest SC out there today.

that was in the Ringgold GA, Chattanooga TN area around noon on Thursday, September 27? You were leaving the road that comes from the motel/Ruby Tuesday area. Very nice Tbird from what I could tell, I waved and gave the thumbs up but I wasn't sure you noticed or not.

That was us... sorry I didn't see you wave. You must not have been in a SC or one of us would have noticed. We were just getting back on the road after a 2 hour delay to exchange one fine U-Haul trailer for another.

Brayn

Tim, I knew you were from Tenn but I had forgotten where exactly, I never thought to check in the mad rush of things (we were way behind schedule) but it would have been a blast to have seen you there. Bryan & I both never saw you wave...dammit, you should have chased us down! lol

This is one story to remember for this trip, among others. Hope all is well with you & the family.

Dan Holleran

Brayn

No SC, I give my up last January. I was in an Expedition, but the SC might have been at the shoot-out. The editor of Ford Builder mag purchased it.

Dan

I would have chased ya'll down, but I had to be somewhere and was running way behind.

Hope everyone had fun.

Back