Warren York (superbirdx)

grateful_carl

Warren Yok

northrnwnd@verizon.net

superbirdx

Bought a 89-91 Flowmaster Exhuast from him from the Classified of this forum. Sent $150 Paypal September 9, then $61 shipping payment via paypal September 11. Good email from him for the first week--said was having problems getting box to ship the pipes. Would ship by September 17. Nothing now from for over two weeks though I have been emailing him for a tracking number for the past two weeks since last communication.

Paypal dipsute filed; will report him to internet crime site after paypal resolution. Fortunately I paid with Paypal with my credit card so I have recourse to get my money back.

Well, He was on this forum at 8:08pm last night, so he is around. Doesn't look good. A lot of people, me included, wont forget this. I try not to buy from anyone who is new to this forum, or ebay, or anywhere else for that matter....

Warren Yok

northrnwnd@verizon.net

superbirdx

Bought a 89-91 Flowmaster Exhuast from him from the Classified of this forum. Sent $150 Paypal September 9, then $61 shipping payment via paypal September 11. Good email from him for the first week--said was having problems getting box to ship the pipes. Would ship by September 17. Nothing now from for over two weeks though I have been emailing him for a tracking number for the past two weeks since last communication.

Paypal dipsute filed; will report him to internet crime site after paypal resolution. Fortunately I paid with Paypal with my credit card so I have recourse to get my money back.

I sent you an email on the first or second that told you the resonator had a crack and I told PayPal to refund your money which to my knowledge has been done.I'm sorry this didn't work out ,but, I told you all along I wasn't going to rip you off.Anyway I refunded your money before this post even was listed.

One more thing I'd like to add.

If you look at the dates it hasn't been even 4 weeks yet and the money from this deal has been requested to be refunded about 5 days ago.
The shipping was originally delayed by not realizing it would take such a large box to ship the 89-91 exhaust due to the bend in the pipe around the gas tank.Then once I had the proper box I found a bad crack in the resonator while taking the exhaust apart to pack ,and thought about welding it ,but, thought that might seem a little cheesy.So on Oct 2 I instructed PayPal to issue a refund and sent an email to the buyer.I can do no more than that.I'm sorry it didn't work out ,but, to talk about crimes being committed and all that seems a bit premature doesn't it?Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

I sent you an email on the first or second that told you the resonator had a crack and I told PayPal to refund your money which to my knowledge has been done.I'm sorry this didn't work out ,but, I told you all along I wasn't going to rip you off.Anyway I refunded your money before this post even was listed.

Actually I had not heard from you in two weeks; at the end of that two weeks I emailed you and said I would report you to both this forum and paypal on Monday October 1. While they did not publish this post until later that week I reported it, as promised, on Monday October 1. You only emailed me after I filed a claim with Paypal. Perhaps next time you can keep in email contact if you don't want folks to think they are being scammed. Any email in the two weeks would have worked for me...who knows I may have been willing to take it without the resolator since my resonator is fine on my car...bottom line is no communication is not cool.

If you look at the dates it hasn't been even 4 weeks yet and the money from this deal has been requested to be refunded about 5 days ago.
The shipping was originally delayed by not realizing it would take such a large box to ship the 89-91 exhaust due to the bend in the pipe around the gas tank.Then once I had the proper box I found a bad crack in the resonator while taking the exhaust apart to pack ,and thought about welding it ,but, thought that might seem a little cheesy.So on Oct 2 I instructed PayPal to issue a refund and sent an email to the buyer.I can do no more than that.I'm sorry it didn't work out ,but, to talk about crimes being committed and all that seems a bit premature doesn't it?Again I apologize for the inconvenience.

The problem is you ignored every email I sent for over two weeks...only when I filed a paypal claim did you email me and refund...how is that doing everything you can do? Get real. Paypal refund is still pending by the way.

The problem is you ignored every email I sent for over two weeks...only when I filed a paypal claim did you email me and refund...how is that doing everything you can do? Get real. Paypal refund is still pending by the way.
I explained to you that I had computer issues and could not even get online for about 10 days.I bought a lap top and one of the first things I did was let you know that I had cracks in the resonator.Yes as it turns you had made a claim right around that time with Pay Pal.I didn't ignore you for two weeks either.I didn't have your phone number during that time or I would've called you.You had my phone number because I gave it to you in one of our first emails back and forth.Also if you look at the email dates it was 10 days(which I agree isn't good) between those emails,not two weeks and now you've upped it to "over two weeks".
I agree I would've wanted to know what was up as well.Once I found the crack I was practically ready to give the exhaust away,but,you won't even accept an honest explaination or an apology.
I truly regret that it came to this, I don't normally seel things on here and I had no intention of ripping you off.
As far as your refunds go it has been removed from my account by Pay Pal so if you don't have it yet it should be anytime.They have it at this point.
Again I apologize.

Back