Northern California gets first VP race fuels Gas Station $2.79 Gal

We are in the Fuel :)

Nor-Cal gets first VP Race fuel's regular gas station on Plaverville Calif main street at $2.79 gallon. For the street machines Street Blaze 100 this is neat will fill my tow rig up before I head out to test & tune get the Bullet into the low 10.80's for a full weight stock IRS Non Nitrous SC. I can order VP MS 109 there as well neat deal

I think So-Cal is next in line look for the big VP comming your way

Think it will get the tow rig over the mountain that the Donner Party got stuck at??? I guess if this was available it would have made the trip to Ohio????

Just a shame to miss out on seeing this full weight car make those runs with so many SC'ers around to witness it.

he has lots of witnesses here in california where it counts .

maybe you should come to calif lol

seriusly his sc is everything its claimed to be . heck my sc and yours would make a great race our times are about the same.

but who wants to see the battle of the 13 sec sc's it would not attrack em but it would be the most filled class

Last edited:
Yeh the ole SC is running much better with the 12.29 or 6 cant remember, and I think there is a bit more in her still. Hoping to punch it into the 11.90's before the end of the year. Oh and no nitrous, full weight (with heavy driver), and jamming the stereo... But with my 300lb azz at the wheel I may need a 95lb driver!!! LOL LOL

Yeh the ole SC is running much better with the 12.29 or 6 cant remember, and I think there is a bit more in her still. Hoping to punch it into the 11.90's before the end of the year. Oh and no nitrous, full weight (with heavy driver), and jamming the stereo... But with my 300lb azz at the wheel I may need a 95lb driver!!! LOL LOL

Let Matt drive it...easy high 11s.

David

I head out to test & tune get the Bullet into the low 10.80's for a full weight stock IRS Non Nitrous SC.

I've been hearing that $h!t for the longest time in just about every post of yours and still nothing.........why not just keep it to yourself, go to the track, get the results you want and THEN post about it.

......BTW, noticed you have now added "stock IRS" to the lenghty title of your car, you sure you don't want to add "stock ball joints, stock upper and lower control arms, stock full weight jackshaft bolts, non FMIC, non AR, stock diff cover........":rolleyes:

I am thinking about letting him do that when we go later this month to the track in Clay City (Mountain Park Dragway). But then you would get those responses of "you didnt drive it"... LOL I claim a handicap due to weight!!! LOL

no kidding i weight 304 and my poor sc is dieing draging my arse around. my son drove it and i swear it was a half second faster he weighs 140 lbs.

im on a diet again if i can just get back down to 250 id be skinny I look like a skillllleton at 250 im big and big boned 64 and can lift a complete sc engine onto the stand.

and eat 4 large pizza's myself once I ate 4 jsck in the crack ultimate cheese burgers two larg fries and two large sodas to win a bet man was i sick

Back