Red Tailight Spoiler

grateful_carl

Found a very nice red tailight spoiler OEM from a 1997 Thunderbird LE. Includes all mounting bolts, nuts and plenty of wiring for the brake light. $90shipped. Pics to follow tomorrow or I'll send via email. All 89-95 SCs have predrilled slots in the trunk panel structure for these bolts and nuts to line up perfectly with this OEM spoiler...very simple drill and bolt and looks fantastic...

The picture of the white spoiler mounted is the exact same spoiler but in white on my 1991.

Attachments

• IMG_0583.JPG
    IMG_0583.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 128
  • spoiler mounted.JPG
    spoiler mounted.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
Found a very nice red tailight spoiler OEM from a 1997 Thunderbird LE. Includes all mounting bolts, nuts and plenty of wiring for the brake light. $110shipped. Pics to follow tomorrow or I'll send via email. All 89-95 SCs have predrilled slots in the trunk panel structure for these bolts and nuts to line up perfectly with this OEM spoiler...very simple drill and bolt and looks fantastic...

The picture of the white spoiler mounted is the exact same spoiler but in white on my 1991.

Still have this red spoiler if anyone is interested.

All 89-95 SCs have predrilled slots in the trunk panel structure for these bolts and nuts to line up perfectly with this OEM spoiler...very simple drill and bolt and looks fantastic...
Hey Carl - Slightly off-topic, but I have a spoiler and am AFRAID to drill into the trunk lid from the top. Could you post a pic of WHERE the predrilled slots ARE on the underside? I just see a lot of double braces and I don't want to mount the spoiler crooked. Might encourage somebody to take a chance and buy yours. Spoilers WITH the light are REALLY hard to find lately! Thanks! - Tom

Back