All of my SC parts and extra cars for sale ***PICS ADDED***

Ok, everything I have left is for sale for $500.00. Including the Ford service manuals, SBDS diagnostic machine, Ford special tools to work on SC's, and everything else I have. This will not include the engine, superchargers, wheels, gasket kits, or PCV valves, If you want to discuss prices on these parts, PM me. I have to get rid of this stuff. You really cant find this much stuff for such a small amount of cash. This will be a pick up only deal. There is way too much stuff for me to be hauling it cross country, sorry, I've already done that, that is why I have it all.

Could you hook me up with a set of 94 tensioners its all I need to have my car running and I'm not having much luck.

Parts

Looking for some parts for a 95... upper and lower IC tubes, an accessory tensioner (the one near the alternator) and a dash bezel (doubt you have one for a 95, but thought I would ask...) Shipping to 34952. Thanks

Ok, here's a new idea. Truckload sale. Fill your pickup for $200. First come first served. When: Saturday August 14th. Let me know if you want to come by. All parts that I have left will be included. There is a set of 96 up sport wheels, a complete sunroof assy, 94/95 SC wheels, special tools.....

What will not be included are my personal tools, the engine, or any superchargers.

Back