All of my SC parts and extra cars for sale ***PICS ADDED***

birds4us

I have 2 and 1/2 cars and a building full of extra parts. Almost everything I have I am going to let go. I will take reasonable offers in the $4500 range. For pics or more info PM me or email at . I will post pics tomorrow.

View attachment 28726

Last edited:
Not by any means, just scaling down. We will be keeping 2 and I will still have all of the reference material for all years, and I still have my experience. I will still be available to anyone that needs technical info or advice as usual. I just need to clear some of this stuff out of here.

And there are still more parts not pictured that will be included like 5 PCMs, and 5 or more cluster assemblies just to name a few.

I believe that the dash in one of the silver cars is not cracked, it is black. I do not plan on removing it to sell by itself. If that was the case I would take it out and put it in one of mine.

wow...Patrick, u got me beat by a long run with the parts hogging!!

I think i rember you said you had some blue SC seats?? lets see...any known working 89-92 sc ABS units? Fog light brackets? Any black dash mats? Good black 5speed console top? Let me know, thats all I can think of from the top of my head that i'd be looking for.

Patrick,

What do you have for loose parts (not attached to cars) for sale. Bumpers dash boards etc.

so u dont got the emergency brake cables for a 1990 thunderbird sc

Not that are removed from a vehicle.

Flex,

I have 2 front bumpers, one black, one white, one rear black bumper, they all need some plastic repair, no dashes, almost everything else.

wow...Patrick, u got me beat by a long run with the parts hogging!!

I think i rember you said you had some blue SC seats?? lets see...any known working 89-92 sc ABS units? Fog light brackets? Any black dash mats? Good black 5speed console top? Let me know, thats all I can think of from the top of my head that i'd be looking for.

No blue seats, several ABS units, but none that I have personally tested. I'm sure I have fog lamp brackets somewhere, no dash mats, but one of the silver cars has a good black dash, I may have a good 5 speed console top. PM me with a list and I will see what I can come up with.

Back