1995 SC Auto parting out....

VINCES

just starting to part car out, more info to follow. Car was hit, right front, was on here before for sale. hope to have engine and trans out this weekend or next. 72k miles. Any interest in motor/trans in Philadelphia area? 19446 to be exact. have video of engine running.

I might be interested in the whole car. Can you send me some pictures. What color is the interior?

Joe

its blue
hes posted pictures of the car and damage on another thread he started about parting it out once before do a quick search of his user name and it will all come up

Yep, that's me. Finally got things in order, place & time to part it out.

Entire interior is out, grey leather. top of back seat has usual tear, but rest is pretty much close to perfect. Taillights, drivers side headlight, one foglight, radiator (about 200 miles), computers, shock actuators, gauge cluster, etc. hopefully motor/trans this weekend...

I'm looking for a few things, such as; wheels, interior carpeting (gray), driver's side gfx, taillights. Let me know what you have available.

hopefully tonight, i can put a list together, with asking prices, and take some pics to reply to everyone's requests...bear with me. Thanks.

Yep, that's me. Finally got things in order, place & time to part it out.

Entire interior is out, grey leather. top of back seat has usual tear, but rest is pretty much close to perfect. Taillights, drivers side headlight, one foglight, radiator (about 200 miles), computers, shock actuators, gauge cluster, etc. hopefully motor/trans this weekend...

How much for grey leather front seats? Will you ship?

some pics of the car, parts now....

Attachments

• supercoupe partsrt frt damage.JPG
    supercoupe partsrt frt damage.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 116
  • center console.JPG
    center console.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 122
  • door panel.JPG
    door panel.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 87
  • pass seat1.JPG