WTT My stocks with almost new tires for your stocks

posjr

I have all four SC rims with almost new tires. I bought new rims and tires. Would hate to store these good tires since the only time i my put them on is when i put the car back to stock. The tires are Dunlup G/T Qualifiers 225/60/16. The deal is i would trade your rims and tires even if tires are no good or tire less. I just want a set of stocks stored plus cash.

Tires go for 120 each new. Straight trade will save you and me time and money.

Make any offers. Just need to make some quick bucks to by my hood!

If you just want the tires only fine with me you just pay to take them off.

Ehhh ??? I need some tires.

What kind rims ? 89-93 or 94/95 style ? I have a set of 94/95 wheels that I want to keep, with 4 different tires, needs new tires, I think a couple are worn and one has a gash on the side .. also have a set of 15" Fanblades, one set no tires, one with tires, older style LX wheels with tires, spare tires, etc ...

How much do you want for em or trade ?? PM me or my cel 408-429-9121 :D

- Dan

Ehhh ??? I need some tires.

What kind rims ? 89-93 or 94/95 style ? I have a set of 94/95 wheels that I want to keep, with 4 different tires, needs new tires, I think a couple are worn and one has a gash on the side .. also have a set of 15" Fanblades, one set no tires, one with tires, older style LX wheels with tires, spare tires, etc ...

How much do you want for em or trade ?? PM me or my cel 408-429-9121 :D

- Dan

I'll call you later. Hate to wake you up. But if your are up and read this first . I want to hold on to a set of 95 sc rims. And the set you have with bad tires will work.

Back