Parting out 1989 SC **Moved to a newly created thread as of 12/22**

Evan_90SC

I created a new thread to continue this on because this one has too many pages. ;) :) Please check out the newly created one somewhere above this one!

Last edited:
how much for the supercharger and intake pipe?

Thanks, Steve

What exactly are the parts you need? Do you need the sc top and the intercooler inlet tube? The intake tube is the small one behind the supercharger, opposite of the throttle body correct? Let me know, I plan on pulling parts this weekend. Thanks!

How much for the brake accumulator ball? It's the black ball with the allen key insert on the top of it. To the left of the brake reservoir if you're facing it.

Are the headlights and corner lights in decent shape? If so, how much?

Kurt

Sorry, the headlights are really yellowed, and the driver side corner is cracked.

How much for the brake accumulator ball? It's the black ball with the allen key insert on the top of it. To the left of the brake reservoir if you're facing it.

PM sent to CMac89.

Bump. Still have tons of good parts. PM me or post a reply here. Shoot me some offers on any parts.

I need the throttle body, intake pipe and supercharger. (Don't need the supercharger outlet, intercooler or intercooler tubes.)
Thanks, Steve

What exactly are the parts you need? Do you need the sc top and the intercooler inlet tube? The intake tube is the small one behind the supercharger, opposite of the throttle body correct? Let me know, I plan on pulling parts this weekend. Thanks!

seats

I am parting out a 1989 5 speed SC. It is a white exterior with blue cloth interior. I bought it with the intent to fix it up, but I don't have the money to do so right now, and I've also stolen a few parts off of it for my 90 SC. :rolleyes: The body is straight and the interior is clean. 125,000 miles. It's basically a full car, so let me know what parts you're interested in! :) I use paypal, and I am located in Washington. Thanks!

How much for the two front seats?

Back